i thaught this will not be in ps2

#1harveydelfinPosted 6/2/2009 1:23:27 AM
but now it is!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#2MK_MiikePosted 6/2/2009 10:43:22 AM
I was very worried because most cool games don't come out on PS2 except for the Guitar Hero games, but this one didn't let us down!!!!!!
#3TLR1983Posted 6/4/2009 7:03:55 AM
Well compared to the fact that the PS2 versions of 2007, 2008, and 2009 all outsold the next gen copies it doesn't surprise me any. Also its probably becuase the PS2 is still holding its own in sales against PS3, Wii, and 360.

---
Buzz was here
#4Rodimus2005Posted 6/6/2009 3:05:47 PM
I am not suprised at all that this game is coming out they must have a contract saying as long as they make smackdown games it will be for all exsisting consoles.

Also At E3 they said as long as the PS2 is still poplular they will continue to support it and make more games on it.

They are around a 100 games or so still coming out on the PS2 before it is officially dead in 2010.

So we can also expect another smackdown game also in 2010 also TNA Impact 2 will also be on the PS2 also which will hopefully be alot better than the 1st one was.

The Ps2 will be out for 2 more years but if it is still popular around then they may continue it but they will not be any more big budget games on it maybe one her or there.
#5thetoxicjockerPosted 6/9/2009 6:57:28 AM
for sure i tought they were gonna move onto the ds i, ps3, 360, and wii
#6BardockpwnsjooPosted 6/27/2009 4:59:11 PM
I'm VERY happy they decided to put this on the PS2. I'm wary of it being another let down, but as I'm easy to please (My favorite games of all times are button-mashers like DBZ Tenkaichi 3, Dynasty/Samurai warriors series.), I'm sure I'll be able to have fun with it.

The only thing that would make me happier would be the news that Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires will be ported to the PS2. But.... I'm not holding my breath on that. So for right now, YAY SvR, BOO OTHER GAMES! (Unless you bow to my wishes, in which case I will spend my sweet, sweet dollars on you for more mind-numbing hours of brain-rotting entertainment and fanboyism.)
---
I'll blow you away! In a minute! As soon as I remember how to do this move. I think I press R2 and then... dang.