What ever happened to preorder with a gift?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010
  3. What ever happened to preorder with a gift?
6 years ago#1
I remember back when i pre-ordered one of the Smackdown games it came with like a poster and one of them came with a gift, whatever happened to that?

that made people pre-order the games more

anyone know what happened to that, not just "they stopped it" but why did they stop it?
6 years ago#2
they usually dont reveal what the gift is until october. last year it was a lunch bag with the smackdown vs raw 2009 logo and the last 3 years at toys r us its been an action figure wearing a shirt with the logo on it.
6 years ago#3
really?? because i have bought all the SvR games on pre-order so far and i haven't gotten any gift from them
6 years ago#4
thats weird. sometimes if enough people have pre ordered it then some get it and then it becomes an in store gift. for example smackdown vs raw 2009 I got the lunch bag off gamestop.com yet a friend of mine pre ordered it after me from the same site and didnt receive anything.
6 years ago#5
what if i already pre-ordered it can i still get a gift later on
???
6 years ago#6
yeah if you pre order it and they add a gift to it later on you still get it
6 years ago#7
what if i paid it all off already...when i go pick up te game will they give it to me right there or only iv i put money in a few weeks before???
6 years ago#8
They have something better now...it's called Collector's edition.

---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=945633&topic=49085360 - SVR2010 control scheme
6 years ago#9
collectors edition is a huge waste of money
  1. Boards
  2. WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010
  3. What ever happened to preorder with a gift?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived