Post here if you are NOT buying this game.

#1BolognaSammichPosted 7/15/2009 12:20:46 PM
I haven't bought a game since 07. 08 I rented and eventually returned it, and 09 I got as a Christmas present. All the SvR games have been disappointment after disappointment.

People not buying this game: 1
---
*Paydirts below poster*
#2TheDarkGodPosted 7/15/2009 12:55:04 PM
i understand why ur disappointed, they have removed alot of great things over the years, but why not just wait until more information on the game is released before deciding wheather u'll get it or not. Maybe...just maybe...this might be the one worth waiting for.
#3BolognaSammich(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2009 2:15:53 PM
I don't need you to be my financial adviser. They haven't improved anything notably since 06. And I don't appreciate you no selling my paydirt
---
*Twists of fates below poster*
#4TRYNOFALPosted 7/15/2009 4:49:45 PM
listen guys they removed great things cuz they want the game to be more and more realistic just

like the WWE u should be happy for that not disappointed. the whole point is to make a fun & realistic

game not fun only and to be honest all the previous wwe svr games was all about the fun but not

the realistic game play except svr 08 & 09 it was fun & realistic and as far as the legends go

i don't think There is no need to put them in the game cuz they got their own game now and there

is alot of wwe superstars today need to be put in the game and u may disagree with me but

this is the Truth the whole Truth & nothing but the Truth (R-Truth) in the game baby yaaaa lol
#5BolognaSammich(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2009 4:59:23 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6TRYNOFALPosted 7/16/2009 2:45:29 AM
http://translate.google.com/#
#7whatnow12012Posted 7/17/2009 11:48:46 AM
I am a smackdown vs raw veteran been with the franchise since day 1.

But I will not be buying 2010 cause it is going to be almost the same as 09 was.

Also you probably wont be able to use the CAW in RTWM Mode either just like in 09

Also probably have Carreer Mode or something like it.

Cusomizing means you can just edit Superstars costumes maybe change their movies or appearances.

RTWM mode will most likely be for just the Superstars on the Cover of the Game.

John Cena, Oron, Edge, Undertaker, Mysterio
#8SedrethiPosted 7/19/2009 1:44:57 AM
Though this game likely will end up being crappy, however I think you guys might be judging it too soon. Who knows, maybe this game will be surprisingly good (hahahahaha...)? I'd try it first, at the very least.
---
Resident tweener of the PWB.
Not removing this until Chris Jericho regains the World Heavyweight Championship! (11-23-08)
#9skullcrusher246Posted 7/31/2009 3:51:25 PM
u all suck u are not real fans
#10whatnow12012Posted 8/1/2009 8:04:34 PM
Umm I am a real fan and I have been watching wrestling longer than most of you people on these boards.

I have seen every wrestling around some you guys have never even heard about.

I have followed WCW since the beginning to the end of it I watched the Original ECW, I have watch WWE back when it was the WWF.

I watch the DVDs buy them I have played every smackdown game since Smackdown 1 back in 1999 on the PS1.

I have played all the older titles on the N64 WWF No Mercy and WWF Wrestlemania 2000,

I have played WCW Mayhem, Nitro vs. the World, Revenge Attidude Backstage Assault and Anarchy Rulz whicch was ECW game.

Game cube I played WWE Wresltemania 18 19, Reckoning 1 and 2.

Only think I have never done is go to a live event or see a PPV in real but I usually watch them on PPV or rent them on DVD.

So watch what you say when you say someone isnt a fan.

You ever hear of WCCW, NWA, XPW WWA, Backyard Wrestling