is there any significant difference between this version and the ps3/360 version

#1horvathgamerPosted 3/2/2010 3:28:37 PM
other than graphics obviously.
#2EazyERockPosted 3/4/2010 1:17:52 PM
online... thats about it..
---
tired of not getting friend codes, or cliche gamefaqs smartasses? go here: http://ewr.spruz.com
#3acelog9Posted 3/4/2010 8:40:59 PM
Superstar Threads.
THE difference.

Online is full of cheaters anyway and some superstars look better in PS2 / Wii.

---
The Ace has spoken.
----------Colo-Colo`s Biggest Fan----------
#4horvathgamer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2010 9:30:26 AM
thanks guys
#5jkilla777Posted 3/8/2010 3:13:02 PM
thats not the only major differences, has anyone forgotten about Highlight Reel?
---
"Demolish, Zetsumei!" "Are you paying attention? Bankai! Kyuuten Zetsumei!"
Quotes from my Soul Reaper self.
#6KnightRay_XPosted 3/11/2010 9:00:14 PM
The PS3/360 versions have:

A More Upgraded CAW Mode
Hilight Reel/Create-A-Titantron
Custom Music
Superstar Threads
Story Designer
Paint Tool
Alternate Attires for CAWS
Ability to Download/Upload Stories & CAWS
Training Facility
---
(~*~Champion KnightRay Coltrain RayStorm~*~)
"Foolish mortal, did you even think that you had the slightest chance of defeating me!?"
#7Hollywood nWoPosted 3/16/2010 10:01:10 PM
Must you get it if you already have the PS2 version? No, you can live without it and still get a fun experience. But to anyone who says the difference is small has obviously not played the next gen versions a lot if at all.

As far as online yes it's slow and full of cheaters but you can do things like turn off caws for one. Play people you actually know in real life and on top of that download/upload stories, caws, moves, etc. Threads is kind of cool especially with wrestlers who never seem to wear the same thing, like Rey. Also to be able to watch the highlights at the end of the match and save them is a fun feature.

---
R.I.P Arianna Salanitro 2007-2008 (my daughter)
http://www.myspace.com/nick198106
#8agentkb2001Posted 4/2/2010 8:35:13 PM
I wanna get this but man I've heard alot about the glitches.. i really wish they would have recalled it and fixed them..
---
"What you see is what you get, I'm just a guy who loves adventure, I'm Sonic the Hedgehog!" R.I.P. Richard Pryor,The greatest.