So the ankle lock is useless in this game?

#1Jim LevinsteinPosted 5/7/2010 4:43:38 AM
That sucks. I just made one of my CAW's that I've had since WrestleMania 2000 and his finisher has always been the ankle lock, and now I can't win a match with it?

Laaaaaaame
---
Sly is the most underrated person alive - utalk
Sly Dogg
#2King IfritPosted 5/16/2010 2:09:59 AM
Winning by submission is possible. So what's the problem?

---
hotflame - Watch out! There's an Ifrit behind you!!!
#3winger97Posted 5/16/2010 1:40:55 PM
^^ no it isnt, one time in my game jeff hardy gliched so he just stood there and didnt do anything and christian got him in a boston crab for about a minute and submitted him
---
You're seriously asking how a country boy managed to get a car somewhere it shouldn't be?
#4Jim Levinstein(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2010 4:34:30 PM
So it's possible to make someone tap out in a non struggle submission move?
---
Sly is the most underrated person alive - utalk
Sly Dogg
#5Nightmare319Posted 5/19/2010 12:02:27 AM
^ Not from what I've seen, I tried to get someone to tap to this non struggle grounded sleeper my CAW has, and no matter how beat up my opponent was or how many times I applied the hold, he would not tap, so I really don't think its possible.

(Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong)

---
~Favorite WWE Divas (Current): Melina, Kelly Kelly, Natayla, Maryse & Beth Phoenix~
#6R V D 420Posted 6/11/2010 1:04:00 PM
Same with one of my character. He has the armbar from one of the standing grapple positions and I get the same results.
---
Jeez, having Melfina drooling all over your nuts has really affected you, hasn't it Shade. - Tealmarie
#7cmpunkazPosted 6/11/2010 5:35:31 PM
i think only way the ankle locks works now is to play only in the submission matches dumb when its kurt angles finisher and used to make ppl submit and tap and now u cant even use it for a finisher.