How can I max out (99) my CAW?

#1BamBambedaKINGPosted 6/16/2010 8:04:43 PM
I've won the matches and use all abilities, i.e. speed, technical and so on. But my technical is at 40/40. How can I get that to 99? Most stats are? Or is it not possible. Thanks for any help
---
I will be the King of SD vs. RAW if anyone wants to challenge me online!!
#2BamBambedaKING(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2010 7:49:13 PM
Any help would be appreciated!
---
I will be the King of SD vs. RAW if anyone wants to challenge me online!!
#3-ramzacloud-Posted 6/20/2010 10:26:16 PM
It can take a while. But you can max everything to 99.

For Technical, try setting the difficulty to Legend, set the balance options so that the A.I. counter a lot. Then throw your CAW on a 1 on 1 match with CPU vs CPU and just rematch when it's over. You can raise it without having to do much. If you have two controllers, you could control both as well.

You basically want to do a lot of counters when it comes to raising your Technical.
#4risingangelPosted 6/22/2010 9:41:06 AM
^
I've got to try that. I'm getting annoyed with having to constantly having to play the same kind of match over and over. It would be nice if they still had the ability to assign AI to your edits. Then you could just constantly put them on the advantaged side of a handicap match (would work for everything but Technical).
---
"This must be fossilized so that when the end of mankind comes our alien visitors can learn from such beauty." - TheCurseX2 on the NXT Invasion
#5Nightmare319Posted 6/24/2010 5:05:36 PM
^ I agree, I liked in past Smackdown games where you got Exp after a match that you could add to the CAW however you wanted to.

---
Not removing until Madison Rayne, Angelina Love and Velvet Sky have posed NUDE in Playboy. (Started 6/22/2010)