Am I the only one having this problem?

#1RandyDragonPosted 8/18/2010 11:10:12 AM
I just got this game BRAND NEW and am doing the CAW Road To WrestleMania and for whatever reason, it will not allow me to get to the fatal 4 way in week three. it keeps freezing up on me. Is anyone else having this problem?
---
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
I am a Riseteer and proud of it!
#2The_Lion_WWEPosted 8/19/2010 2:22:14 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3The_Lion_WWEPosted 8/19/2010 2:23:47 AM
Many people have this bug!

But this will help you, take a look:
community.smackdownvsraw.com/forums/topic/5076
#4R V D 420Posted 8/21/2010 2:41:02 AM
I avoided that bug. For me its trying to play the Championship Scramble match with a caw that it freezes.
---
Jeez, having Melfina drooling all over your nuts has really affected you, hasn't it Shade. - Tealmarie
#5RandyDragon(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2010 10:40:18 AM
I guess i should say I'm glad I'm not the only one having issues, but it sucks knowing that I'm not the only one. Maybe I'll just start over with a different guy.
---
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
I am a Riseteer and proud of it!
#6The_Lion_WWEPosted 8/22/2010 7:09:16 AM
Well, i had no problem with the CAW-RTWM, but:
If i play a match and a CAW is making an interference, the game freezes sometimes... so i deleted all my CAWS from the "Rivals" menu...

RandyDragon:
You don't need to start the RTWM again!
Just copy your move-set, then make it "default" and play the match!
After the match, past your copied move-set to your CAW and you can play without freezing...
#7risingangelPosted 9/17/2010 12:30:05 PM
When you make a CAW in the first place, copy someone else's move set and them modify as necessary. It's the easiest way to deal with the glitch of the first move set.
---
I get the feeling that for every Internet elitist there's a High School locker that misses having them shoved into it.
#8KrazyzarkPosted 10/1/2010 3:27:30 PM
Can't say I've ever had this problem. The only time I had the game freeze was today actually, and it froze trying to load a 6-man Elimination Tag with my team composed of 3 CAWs against 3 regular roster.
---
This signature will not change until Barry Horrowitz and Brad Armstrong have a 60 Minute Iron Man match.