Career mode and Create Mode question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010
  3. Career mode and Create Mode question

User Info: VulcanShock45

VulcanShock45
4 years ago#1
Alright, So i'm positive this board is completely dead but i need to ask this question somewhere and considering its a PS2 issue i decided to ignore the PS3 board on this mainly since that is dead as well.

Anyways my first question is regarding Career mode and that is i don't know why but career mode match victories always either take a long time or never load, Would that be a common issue or is it my PS2 or disc?

My other question is regarding created superstars, I never edited his nickname so it calls him default, how do i change that without having to completely remake the character i tried going into edit but i don't want to delete my road to Wrestlemania data since i just finished it.

And a final question, Are there any WWE games out there that let you crate a character AND a championship belt as i have a faint memory of doing so at a friends house i don't remember if it was 2007 or 2008 though.

Anyways if anyone actually checks this board and answers me i would really appreciate it. Lol. Time to play the waiting game.
I Lelouch Vi Brittania Command you, All of you DIE.
- Lelouch Code Geass
  1. Boards
  2. WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010
  3. Career mode and Create Mode question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived