How I get my Mix Tag Entrance to work ??

#1damnghostPosted 8/15/2010 10:17:21 AM
Ive created a Mix Tag entrance with 2 custom wrestlers I made and put them in a "faction" together, but when I make the team in a Mix Tag Match , their entrance has no music , no vid and no mix tag moved like Ive put. Anyone can tell me what I did wrong ???? Thank you
#2niniendowarriorPosted 8/15/2010 5:05:53 PM
You use Create Entrance and pick the mixed tag team you created so you can set their entrance.
---
http://anonymousdimwit.blogspot.com
#3damnghost(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2010 9:41:01 AM
Nope , not working. I might have misexplained it , let me explain again. I got 2 Customs Chars I made , 1 Male and 1 Female , did a "Faction" Team with both of them and a 3rd Char Custom in 3 different Team slot. 1st My Tag Team Partner and I , 2nd 2 Male Customs + 1 Female Custom , 3rd My main Custom Char and the female. My problem is in this 3rd way , I made the custom entrance with Edge Music and Video and Edge and Lita Entrance ( Mix Tag Entrance ) , but when I do select both of the characters in a Mix Tag Match 2 vs 2 , They have no music , no video and their entrance is basic like Superstar 01. I was wondering , where I did something wrong ???? Thank you for trying to help me.