Action replay codes for wwe 2010

#1kantra2011Posted 3/29/2011 1:30:31 AM
hey guys,
i know there is one code for wwe 2010 with is disable ai. i know this can be usefull but only to a sertain point. i have searched everywhere for any other ds action replay codes and cannot find a single one. code junkies doesnt have any. i would make my own up and share them with you guys but i have lost my usb cord for my cartridge to the computer so i cant connect it up.

Also if anyone can help m eim looking for a solution to my problem, i lost my usb cord and i need to update my firmware from 1.61 to 1.71 in order to use my action replay on my pokemon black. can anyone help me do this without my usb cord?

any help will be very much appreciated! thanx.
#2ShyLoneWolfPosted 3/30/2011 3:17:45 PM
kantra2011 posted...
hey guys,
i know there is one code for wwe 2010 with is disable ai. i know this can be usefull but only to a sertain point. i have searched everywhere for any other ds action replay codes and cannot find a single one. code junkies doesnt have any. i would make my own up and share them with you guys but i have lost my usb cord for my cartridge to the computer so i cant connect it up.

Also if anyone can help m eim looking for a solution to my problem, i lost my usb cord and i need to update my firmware from 1.61 to 1.71 in order to use my action replay on my pokemon black. can anyone help me do this without my usb cord?

any help will be very much appreciated! thanx.

These are the ones I found by searching,I would love to give credit the person that hacked these codes.You are using a emulator right?

The infinite attributes code is: 02177368 00000000
D2000000 00000000

The Infinite Cash code is: 02145DBC FFFFFFFF
D2000000 00000000
#3kantra2011(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2011 1:27:00 AM
no mate im using my action replay... i will let you know if these two work. thanx for your help and effort and time :)
#4ShyLoneWolfPosted 3/31/2011 4:55:01 AM
Well I hope these work, they worked on my DS emulator, best of luck to you.If you could can you do a infinite health and always special cheat? also what does the disable A1 cheat do? how do you unlock the sixth title and what is the six title? what else can you unlock in this game? (I got all the profile cards, the only card I didn't get was the smackdown lockerroom card)