Gamestop Price Drop

• Topic Archived
7 years ago#1
Ok who on this board got dbz raging blast and got it for cheaper then 59.99? I was curious cause I'm picking my copy up later today.
7 years ago#2
I did said it was on sale for 39.99 ON RELEASE DAY lol
Gamer Tag- Magus 730
"Your last breath here is your first breath in eternity" ~ HBK (RIP Eddie Guerrero)
7 years ago#3
Prepaid 50 for it early on the 9th...then on midnight they gave me 10 back and i put it towards ac2.

Better pick it up soon as 40 is a great deal
7 years ago#4
I also had it pre-paid for it for $50. Then I went to the midnight launch off MW2 and i picked it up and they gave me $10 back. So I walked away happy.
7 years ago#5
Question, how is everyone getting it for 40 or paying 50 for it and getting 10 back? At Gamestop it is 49.99, not 39.99. Is there somewhere else selling it cheaper?
Colts: 8-0, Pacers: 2-3, ND: 6-3
7 years ago#6
its not even priced at 59.99? hmm... good! imo 60$ for a game is asking too much since we bought their quite expensive systems already.
"If she's a virgin, go Slowbro." Pokemon puns gone wrong.
7 years ago#7
price drop is worthless if they put you on backorder, after pre-ordering it online with a guarantee that they would ship it the 9th.
Funny thing is I called the nearest Gamethief around here and they have them in stock yet * i'm on backorder* canceled my order right after I found that out.
Total crock I'll suck up the ridiculous gas prices and buy it today at a different store somewhere.
-Signature? thats something you eat right?
7 years ago#8
I pre-ordered (paid in full) at my local Gamestop for $65. When I went to pick it up today (release day) I got back $21 and change. I thought that the price drop was only $10 but I wasn't complaining.
7 years ago#9
Is the $40 sale only for people who pre-ordered?
PSN: TheMouseKing
"Its like the unstopperble force meets the inmoverble object." -TheBatman11
7 years ago#10
VIIVincent posted...
its not even priced at 59.99? hmm... good! imo 60$ for a game is asking too much since we bought their quite expensive systems already. "If she's a virgin, go Slowbro." Pokemon puns gone wrong.

It isnt sony's game and ps3 is not spikes system so you did not buy their system.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived