Star Points, way to get it easier

#1cujo_999Posted 11/12/2009 8:39:10 AM

There is a earlier way to get the red stars, I am not sure if this has been posted already, but if not, they should be a sticky, as I imagine more and more people will start to realize how difficult it is to get certain stars.

This might sound somewhat like cheating, but I do it when I have played that certain battle/chapter over 5-10 times on hard.

After beating the chapter/saga (I forgot which), there is always 3 conditions to earn the stars on each chapter, one is always beat it on hard, the other 2 varies. I was under the impression that all 3 conditions will have to be met playing on hard, but that's not the case, you just have to make sure you win.

The easy way is to just beat the chapter on hard in whatever way you can (that shouldn't that hard), but with the other 2 conditions, just go play on easy. I have tested it on 2 chapters, and I got the stars for the conditions that I didn't meet playing on hard (little damage….etc)

Hope this helps all that is having a tough time getting stars.

By the way, there is a lot of stuff in the star shop to buy, pretty much I think you will need all the stars completed to buy them all, so this will become helpful down the road.

#2Aigis-chanPosted 11/12/2009 8:42:27 AM
Yeah, that's what I've been doing. Just play the scenario on Easy to get the two other stars. No need to make something already tedious even harder by playing it on the highest difficulty.
---
PSN: TheMouseKing
"Its like the unstopperble force meets the inmoverble object." -TheBatman11
#3lucidunPosted 11/12/2009 8:48:05 AM
I actually find the HARD star the easiest to get lol
---
PSN - OreadiaLeon
#4cujo_999(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2009 8:54:56 AM

lucidun posted...
I actually find the HARD star the easiest to get lol
---
PSN - OreadiaLeon

me too (on Hard, as you just beat them), i hate the throw being the first hit/attack, i miss, then try again, hit him, and have to restart!!

#5lucidunPosted 11/12/2009 8:57:23 AM
throw, signature etc etc are all easy
my worst enemy is "Hit opponent to the sky then use super attack"
I never hit with the super attack, I dunno if my accuracy sucks or whatever but it never lands.
---
PSN - OreadiaLeon