Normal Tier List v0.1

#31Matthew_PedenPosted 12/13/2009 2:15:22 PM
It's ok when used proper, like if you anticipate a rush, leaving the enemy vulnerable. And wuts a WS?
---
PSN > MP3D3N
http://www.moderndrunkardmagazine.com/issues/03_03/03-03_zen_drinking_alone.htm
#32Matthew_PedenPosted 12/13/2009 2:16:50 PM
Gah, Im a nut, WS = wild sense...
---
PSN > MP3D3N
http://www.moderndrunkardmagazine.com/issues/03_03/03-03_zen_drinking_alone.htm
#33ZetachiDeQuesPosted 12/13/2009 2:17:33 PM
No Goken I made Goku top tier.

The list makes a lot of sense so far Nauske, I'm assuming you are factoring in starting at base form?
Also Sword Trunks seems like he would be tied with Tien imo, After all you saw that he actually has more cancels than we thought and he has arguably the best sig in the game. In anycase he is still lacking in the super department even though he has almost every defensive cancel the game has to offer.
---
#34Tantalus24Posted 12/13/2009 2:25:54 PM
I don't have the game yet but I just wanna know what puts Goten in High Tier
#35Nauske(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2009 2:52:40 PM
What makes Chiaotzu so low? Doesn't he have like 50 million good cancels and good specials?

Low Health, His combos don't do much damage.

I wish to discuss the top tier.
It is crap.
Bardock should be up there.

Bardock isn't that High imo, you just play bad players if you think he's that good.

Looks fairly good but some of it is off. Sword Trunks should be a little higher because of his Sig that is unblockable. Kid Gohan may have to be High Tier, he combos really well. Tien has some good combos but he's kinda eh. And I would like to see Broly higher by a bit because his LSSJ form is fairly good with Combos.

Tien is really good with his Sig imo, How about we do a Sword Trunks vs Tien to see where he should be put.
Kid Gohan is really good but again, Low Health and Lacking in power keeps him at the top of mid.
We're starting at Base Form.

No Goken I made Goku top tier.
The list makes a lot of sense so far Nauske, I'm assuming you are factoring in starting at base form?
Also Sword Trunks seems like he would be tied with Tien imo, After all you saw that he actually has more cancels than we thought and he has arguably the best sig in the game. In anycase he is still lacking in the super department even though he has almost every defensive cancel the game has to offer.

Yeah, everyone's starting at base.
Again, if anyone wants to do ST vs My Tien send me a request.
---
The visions of reality are skewed by the sense of immortality.
http://i46.tinypic.com/28jb9eg.jpg
#36EonDashPosted 12/13/2009 2:55:46 PM
Well after exploring a lot that Majin Buu has to offer, I'd believe he'd be at least in high tier. All of his Smash hits can cancel into a really quick Charge attack, also he puts up a lot of damage normally and he really isn't that slow.

People sort of forget that you have to compensate for their slow melee with Dash Attacking and Super Dashing to get to their back.

I've wrecked many a Gogeta with that loveable Pink Blob, and they knew how to do that ' Super Gogeta combo ' that I see everyone use whenever they pick him up.

---
MGO: Dark Arts Viper / Old Tortoise / Sleeping Sloth
PSN: Katsuta01
#37Nauske(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2009 3:01:00 PM
Well after exploring a lot that Majin Buu has to offer, I'd believe he'd be at least in high tier. All of his Smash hits can cancel into a really quick Charge attack, also he puts up a lot of damage normally and he really isn't that slow.
People sort of forget that you have to compensate for their slow melee with Dash Attacking and Super Dashing to get to their back.
I've wrecked many a Gogeta with that loveable Pink Blob, and they knew how to do that ' Super Gogeta combo ' that I see everyone use whenever they pick him up.

Yeah, and you do realize that only bad players would fall for that right?
He doesn't combo well at all, his supers are meh.
Any player that has experience in snap vanishing knows that Majin Buu is low.
Also, this list is based on fighting against equally skilled players, you can wreck a nub anytime, Try wrecking the best on this board.
---
#38malvingt2Posted 12/13/2009 3:11:57 PM
Nauske Double Check 19. SA2 to Ki blast,Smash ligthly + sig. Or SA2 to jump cancel. SA3 to ki blast, down smash to small ki blash. SA4 to super. 5 hit combo +ki blast plus jump cancel or Super. he is similar to 20. Yet to find more cancel for him...
---
CJ Fc: 1333 1233 4718, Tnmt Smash Up fc: 2192 6964 0238
#39Nauske(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2009 3:32:13 PM
Nauske Double Check 19. SA2 to Ki blast,Smash ligthly + sig. Or SA2 to jump cancel. SA3 to ki blast, down smash to small ki blash. SA4 to super. 5 hit combo +ki blast plus jump cancel or Super. he is similar to 20. Yet to find more cancel for him...
Everytime I go for an attack, I get hit first.
His Sig is a lot worse too.
---
#40malvingt2Posted 12/13/2009 3:33:15 PM
Yeah his sig leave you wide open no space between you and the enemy which i don't get it..
---
CJ Fc: 1333 1233 4718, Tnmt Smash Up fc: 2192 6964 0238