good cornmeal?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: candyautopsy

candyautopsy
7 years ago#1
i'm aware that in order to getthis you have to process good corn, but must youreally wait until fall?
i really don't want to wait that long just for one bell since i've alreasy completed the other three.
is there a quicker way to obtain it? such as good corn/cornmeal being sold at a festival or some store?
also in this game you plant a spring crop in any other season, ect, unlike the other game where you could, it just takes longer. so before anyone says buy a phone and call taylor, it's not gonna work.

User Info: pseudoduck

pseudoduck
7 years ago#2
You can grow corn in the summer. I have a crop going right now just for this purpose.

As for being sold at festivals or at any stores...its currently not available at any store as far as I know.
Boy, it sure is hard being a di.....duck!=PhilDuck

User Info: Roemu

Roemu
7 years ago#3
You can grow corn in the summer and if you level up the farm, to level 3 I think someone said, you can buy good corn.

Crops don't grow out of season in this game I believe. My spring crops immediately wilted in summer.
bouncy jiggle jiggle swing swing schloop

pseudoduck
7 years ago#4
Yes crops do not grow out of season for sure. I kept some cabbage out on the first of Summer and it was all shriveled up...quack.

Well I feel dumb...I'll just buy some corn. XD

candyautopsy
7 years ago#5
then where did you get the corn seeds?
i've gotten the cut scene where Taylor came back and said to give him a call but the general store doesn't have phone on sale.

candyautopsy
7 years ago#6
nvm the above message, but where can i buy good corn?

User Info: DDJ

DDJ
7 years ago#7
Horn Ranch, Summer, Level 2.
Starred FAQs: 3 / Starred Reviews: 7 / Starred Top 10 Lists: 24
45 - 42; 28 - 23

candyautopsy
7 years ago#8
a level two house?

pseudoduck
7 years ago#9
The farm eventually upgrades to level 2, you'll get a letter. For me it happened after I met Anissa and triggered that event.
Then they sent me a letter the next day telling me they had expanded.
There might be a requirement of selling a certain amount of product, did you check the FAQ?

candyautopsy
7 years ago#10
no, i'm way too impatient to go through all that >.<
when did you meet Annissa?
do you have to have any requirements to meet her?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived