Using a 2nd Controller

#1RadioBambooPosted 12/8/2009 8:41:47 PM
Okay, does using a 2nd wii-mote to 'zap' (for lack of a better word) people/pets really increase their friendship levels? To be completely honest, I don't really think it helps speed it up. Either that, or it isn't really that much of a difference because it still seems to take forever to get a heart with someone.

Does anyone know if it really helps or not?
#2Sugar_CelebiPosted 12/8/2009 9:48:01 PM
It legitimately, officially helps. Not a lot, but it does. It's not like we made it up :P

Well, I'm not the one who said it. But no one made it up. It's real.
---
Yes, I am in fact a girl.
Days I've been waiting since Harvest Moon: Animal Parade was released to actually get the game: 27
#3Voda20Posted 12/8/2009 9:48:06 PM

Yes, if you "rub" them twice (see hearts), it gives you 5 points.

#4littleolmeePosted 12/12/2009 9:08:46 PM
To expand on this question, is there any magic way to rub them? Lol, what I mean is yes, I have read the explainations on using the second Wii remote & point it at person while with them. When I tried though I got nothing. Do you have to do something at the beginning when you turn on the game to make it accept the second remote? Didn't see any setting for 2 players. Do I need to click A or just point & move it around or what? None of the FAQs really explained it clearly enough for me & I've tried the click A when talk to them & just standing there, no dice. *Sigh* am I destined to never get to rub the one I love? Boy that sounds wrong on so many levels . . . doesn't it?
#5Alukashi_sanPosted 12/12/2009 9:19:18 PM
You can't do it when talking to them. It has to be when they're just standing around. You can do it to poeple, wild animals, and livestock/pets. With livestock and pets, though, you can only do it once their entire lives. Anyway, if your secon remote is on, just point it at the screen and a little heart icon should appear. Rub it over whomever until the little tune sounds twice (first notes will pop out, then hearts) You can only do it once a day per person.
---
"One time I paused the game, and my guy wouldn't move anymore. I was like wtf is this voodoo majicks."
#6littleolmeePosted 12/13/2009 6:26:10 PM
Ah! Thanks so much for the hint, appreciate it a lot. I'll give it a try again. Can only *rub* livestock & pets once? Hmm, wonder why? Oh well, thanks again. Hee, hee watch out Wizard you're about to be rubbed. Lol!