Using a 2nd Controller

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon: Animal Parade
  3. Using a 2nd Controller

User Info: RadioBamboo

RadioBamboo
7 years ago#1
Okay, does using a 2nd wii-mote to 'zap' (for lack of a better word) people/pets really increase their friendship levels? To be completely honest, I don't really think it helps speed it up. Either that, or it isn't really that much of a difference because it still seems to take forever to get a heart with someone.

Does anyone know if it really helps or not?

User Info: Sugar_Celebi

Sugar_Celebi
7 years ago#2
It legitimately, officially helps. Not a lot, but it does. It's not like we made it up :P

Well, I'm not the one who said it. But no one made it up. It's real.
Yes, I am in fact a girl.
Days I've been waiting since Harvest Moon: Animal Parade was released to actually get the game: 27

User Info: Voda20

Voda20
7 years ago#3

Yes, if you "rub" them twice (see hearts), it gives you 5 points.

User Info: littleolmee

littleolmee
7 years ago#4
To expand on this question, is there any magic way to rub them? Lol, what I mean is yes, I have read the explainations on using the second Wii remote & point it at person while with them. When I tried though I got nothing. Do you have to do something at the beginning when you turn on the game to make it accept the second remote? Didn't see any setting for 2 players. Do I need to click A or just point & move it around or what? None of the FAQs really explained it clearly enough for me & I've tried the click A when talk to them & just standing there, no dice. *Sigh* am I destined to never get to rub the one I love? Boy that sounds wrong on so many levels . . . doesn't it?

User Info: Alukashi_san

Alukashi_san
7 years ago#5
You can't do it when talking to them. It has to be when they're just standing around. You can do it to poeple, wild animals, and livestock/pets. With livestock and pets, though, you can only do it once their entire lives. Anyway, if your secon remote is on, just point it at the screen and a little heart icon should appear. Rub it over whomever until the little tune sounds twice (first notes will pop out, then hearts) You can only do it once a day per person.
"One time I paused the game, and my guy wouldn't move anymore. I was like wtf is this voodoo majicks."

User Info: littleolmee

littleolmee
7 years ago#6
Ah! Thanks so much for the hint, appreciate it a lot. I'll give it a try again. Can only *rub* livestock & pets once? Hmm, wonder why? Oh well, thanks again. Hee, hee watch out Wizard you're about to be rubbed. Lol!
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon: Animal Parade
  3. Using a 2nd Controller

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived