how do i change the animal i'm riding?

#1yhalothar__Posted 12/15/2009 3:20:30 PM
question.
---
AC CF: 5069-8138-2888 [Name:Renz, City:Junes]
PSN : he_is_fiction ; LBP
#2Alukashi_sanPosted 12/15/2009 5:30:25 PM
When you whistle the animal with the highst heart level comes for you to ride it. If you have multiple animals with tthe same heart amount, I believe it's random which one you'll get. If you're on your farm the one closest to you will come.
---
"One time I paused the game, and my guy wouldn't move anymore. I was like wtf is this voodoo majicks."
#3pseudoduckPosted 12/15/2009 11:46:51 PM
This might just be my experience but ever since I got my sheep up to 10 hearts she is the only animal I get when I whistle.
I use to use a cow so maybe it uses the fastest animal? Idk, my brian is frazzled from finals.
---
Boy, it sure is hard being a di.....duck!=PhilDuck
#4yuiidragonPosted 12/16/2009 6:24:01 PM
I get which animal is the closest. My cow has the 10 hearts and my sheep has 8, but if I call for a ride, and my sheep is closer to me, I'll end up on her.
Then whenever I get off her and zone out, she'll be gone, so I'll have to whistle again. Whenever you zone out, the animal goes back to the barn, so when I whistle this time, it'll be my cow. Because my cow is outside the barn.

.. if that makes sense.

---
"Unrealistic? Which part gave it away, the 100-year-old who photosynthesises or the guy who can shoot electricity?"