how do i change the animal i'm riding?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon: Animal Parade
  3. how do i change the animal i'm riding?

User Info: yhalothar__

yhalothar__
7 years ago#1
question.
AC CF: 5069-8138-2888 [Name:Renz, City:Junes]
PSN : he_is_fiction ; LBP

User Info: Alukashi_san

Alukashi_san
7 years ago#2
When you whistle the animal with the highst heart level comes for you to ride it. If you have multiple animals with tthe same heart amount, I believe it's random which one you'll get. If you're on your farm the one closest to you will come.
"One time I paused the game, and my guy wouldn't move anymore. I was like wtf is this voodoo majicks."

User Info: pseudoduck

pseudoduck
7 years ago#3
This might just be my experience but ever since I got my sheep up to 10 hearts she is the only animal I get when I whistle.
I use to use a cow so maybe it uses the fastest animal? Idk, my brian is frazzled from finals.
Boy, it sure is hard being a di.....duck!=PhilDuck

User Info: yuiidragon

yuiidragon
7 years ago#4
I get which animal is the closest. My cow has the 10 hearts and my sheep has 8, but if I call for a ride, and my sheep is closer to me, I'll end up on her.
Then whenever I get off her and zone out, she'll be gone, so I'll have to whistle again. Whenever you zone out, the animal goes back to the barn, so when I whistle this time, it'll be my cow. Because my cow is outside the barn.

.. if that makes sense.
"Unrealistic? Which part gave it away, the 100-year-old who photosynthesises or the guy who can shoot electricity?"
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon: Animal Parade
  3. how do i change the animal i'm riding?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived