Refined Ores/Wonderful

#1CareBearGPosted 1/16/2010 11:46:20 PM
I'm having a hard times getting the ores and wonderful refine...All I get are mostly metals and glasses...Any suggestion anybody?
#2iLurvYhuPosted 1/16/2010 11:49:53 PM
There isn't really anything you can do about it.
For White Wonderfuls, there is always a 5% chance that you'll get a Diamond.
You just have to hope you get something good, really.
#3crystalsoulsPosted 1/17/2010 10:15:21 AM
also you should pay attention to what sells for what amount. Obviously junk ore is a waste of money to refine, but if you do the math, so is iron. It's best just to ship iron in it's' ore form.
#4Piggies28Posted 1/19/2010 9:40:04 AM
I absolutely HATE this refine thing they did. It is a downer ... big downer. I am in my second year and i only have a total of 7 gold bars. I am scared to death about refining my rare metals ... i have a total of 21 chunks. I took 15 of them one time and got zero ... nothing ... zip :( I didn't save and i reseted the game so that i didn't lose those 15 rare chunks. I have tried about 4 times this procedure and everytime i have gotten nothing. This absolutely bites :/
#5Keyblade_KeeperPosted 1/19/2010 2:15:46 PM
So, has anyone confirmed if it's randomly decided when you pick up the wonderful/ore in the mine, or if it's random when Mira refines it?
#6Juniper101Posted 1/21/2010 1:11:05 PM
Someone said on an earlier post that it was when you walk in the shop...But iv tryed the trick myself and with the gems the trick works fine, But on things that only have two parts? (IE Ore: Scrap Metal/Iron Ore) She always asks me for an extra slot and iv gotten only scrap metal, on the other hand iv tryed hard resetting and trying to do the same thing
-Ore already in my inventory
-Walk out, whistle for my sheep instantly
-Run to the ore shop, enter at extactally 12:00 (Its just when i happened to save -.-; nothing interesting about the time)
- 4 Stacks of 5 white wonderfuls (Previously split before the save/Reset)
And i still get different results no matter how many times i do it -.-;
---
Holy Mother Of Jesus Jumping Jelly Beans Batman!
Amor Vincit Omnia
#7phoenix2482Posted 1/22/2010 6:54:21 PM
I have never gotten rare or gold. I make more money off the mushrooms and tonics I get from the mole.
---
"Hey...you have weasels on your face.."