Spouse's Chore Preference?

#1Lina497Posted 2/21/2010 11:25:32 AM
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but do the different spouses have different preferences? Are certain people better at certain things or is it solely based on how often they do a certain chore? Do they ever stop having the "meh" yellow face above their heads?
---
"Then your definition of freedom is the ability to walk around a giant cell with an invisible leash around your neck." - Suikoden III
#2jthecursedPosted 2/21/2010 11:33:07 AM
They do have things that they are "good" at, but this just affects how well they get the chore done. They get better if you tell them to do things they aren't good at.
For example, my wife was Kathy, who isn't good at watering, but that's what I wanted her to do. At first, she would miss a few squares - but after a while she would get better and never missed any squares, even in the Farm plot which has 200.
And that yellow neutral face is always above them. It's just the "working" symbol.
---
"And then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel...was just a freight train coming your way" - James Hetfield
#3BrownbearbobPosted 2/22/2010 6:13:42 PM
What is Kathy best at? (shes my wife)
I assume brushing since she has a horse.

I make her fish because it brings money.
#4LirishaePosted 2/22/2010 9:46:01 PM
I'm told it's weeding, foraging, and brushing, but you can make the spouses do what's most useful to you. They'll get better at it as they go along.
---
"There is nothing sad about being of a fragile race." -Diana, Legend of Mana