Magician of Black Chaos deck?

#1xixihahaPosted 2/12/2010 9:18:10 AM
hey, everyone. the main reason brings me to the world of yugioh is the cartoon i have seen months ago and i am really facinated into this card game world. i really want to make a Magician deck with magician of black chaos, dark magician, dark magician girl... just like the deck yugioh has in the cartoon. not because it is powerful, but it brings the memory of that fantastic cartoon. however, i just found it is really hard to make a deck with magician of black chaos because it is hard to be summoned unless u put x2 magician of black chaos and x2 black ritual cards in your deck. if so, my magician deck will go beyond 40 cards( the optimum cards number) and it is still hard to summon unless i got extremely good luck on hand. bad news is that i lost a lot against npc with those 4 cards(i get rid of 4 cards from my original magician deck so as to add those 4 cards in) than my original magician deck because i often got 1 ritual or 1 magician of black chaos on hand or both but without other monsters on hand which is a total waste of cards!

anyone who has magician of black chaos deck or want to make it here? just give me some suggestions, thx.
#2darkwall87Posted 2/12/2010 10:05:43 AM
If Magician of Black Chaos isn't working in your deck, maybe you should run something else?
#3StarGeminiPosted 2/12/2010 7:31:35 PM
General rule of Yu-Gi-Oh 98% of the cards on the anime are garbage.
#4PenOfStonePosted 2/12/2010 10:02:36 PM
General rule of Yu-Gi-Oh 98% of the cards on the anime are garbage.

^Broken anime-exclusive cards say hi.
---
gMS - Demethos - Kozakuro - Mage (F/P) - 120
It'll take me a while, but I'll finish my FE7 Hack! Eventually! [Lyn Mode done, HM 1st lvls changed, bosses too.]
#5drake_skullPosted 2/12/2010 10:04:16 PM
Cursed Prison is very cheap, but not garbage.
#6CeruleanGamerPosted 2/13/2010 7:07:38 PM
Use Catapult Turtle on Gaia the Fierce Knight to destroy Castle of Dark Illusions. The debris falling will destroy all of the opponent's monsters.
^
Most epic yugioh move in history.
---
My youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/CeruleanGamer
#7hmonghero90Posted 2/13/2010 7:26:44 PM
^^^ that was the most funiest thing i read on this topic lol
---
"In order to live, one must dream on and open a new path that will take its own course down the road of life through happiness and sadness."- Soua Her
#8Bakura__Posted 2/13/2010 7:35:23 PM

Use Catapult Turtle on Gaia the Fierce Knight to destroy Castle of Dark Illusions. The debris falling will destroy all of the opponent's monsters.
^
Most epic yugioh move in history.

You know LK made a t-shirt about it

http://sharkrobot.com/t-shirts/catapult-turtle-gambit

This card game is a load of bollocks!
---
Oh bugger!
Call me... FLORENCE!