This game is not shovelware.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fast Food Panic
  3. This game is not shovelware.
6 years ago#1
The controls work perfectly. The graphics and sound are nice for a $29.99 game. It is actually more of an arcade game than a cooking game. You have three different difficulty levels and S rankings to keep you occupied. Towards the end of the game, you will have 8 orders at the same time, and certain customers, if not perfectly satisfied, will cause a game over. Plus, you have a bunch of minigames, sorry I forget how many, that can be played alone, and in multiplayer. It is a lot of fun, and the controls work. It was, and is, totally worth the $30 I paid for it.
6 years ago#2
Have you ever played Order Up? I am wondering how it compares to that game.
---
O I forgot about the Z button, it's so small. - oddnumber
That's your weiner my friend. - Bogey316
6 years ago#3

Napoleon307 posted...
The controls work perfectly. The graphics and sound are nice for a $29.99 game. It is actually more of an arcade game than a cooking game. You have three different difficulty levels and S rankings to keep you occupied. Towards the end of the game, you will have 8 orders at the same time, and certain customers, if not perfectly satisfied, will cause a game over. Plus, you have a bunch of minigames, sorry I forget how many, that can be played alone, and in multiplayer. It is a lot of fun, and the controls work. It was, and is, totally worth the $30 I paid for it.

Great. As long as you can convince yourself the game doesn't suck, I'm not going to slam you for it.

6 years ago#4
There is definitely a smaller room for error, while in Order Up you can get away with restarting certain items. In Restaurant/Fast Food Panic the judging system is much more harsh and you not only got a timer for your guests but also an overall time. Its really hard to perfect a single task compared to order up.
---
Eh? You Serious? Hard Mode? How Disgusting!
Only the true fans should play on Hard Mode.
  1. Boards
  2. Fast Food Panic
  3. This game is not shovelware.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived