This game is not shovelware.

#1Napoleon307Posted 2/5/2010 8:24:00 AM
The controls work perfectly. The graphics and sound are nice for a $29.99 game. It is actually more of an arcade game than a cooking game. You have three different difficulty levels and S rankings to keep you occupied. Towards the end of the game, you will have 8 orders at the same time, and certain customers, if not perfectly satisfied, will cause a game over. Plus, you have a bunch of minigames, sorry I forget how many, that can be played alone, and in multiplayer. It is a lot of fun, and the controls work. It was, and is, totally worth the $30 I paid for it.
#2doomturtlePosted 2/11/2010 12:00:54 PM
Have you ever played Order Up? I am wondering how it compares to that game.
---
O I forgot about the Z button, it's so small. - oddnumber
That's your weiner my friend. - Bogey316
#3THA-TODD-BEASTPosted 2/11/2010 8:13:06 PM

Napoleon307 posted...
The controls work perfectly. The graphics and sound are nice for a $29.99 game. It is actually more of an arcade game than a cooking game. You have three different difficulty levels and S rankings to keep you occupied. Towards the end of the game, you will have 8 orders at the same time, and certain customers, if not perfectly satisfied, will cause a game over. Plus, you have a bunch of minigames, sorry I forget how many, that can be played alone, and in multiplayer. It is a lot of fun, and the controls work. It was, and is, totally worth the $30 I paid for it.

Great. As long as you can convince yourself the game doesn't suck, I'm not going to slam you for it.

#4gyrobotPosted 2/20/2010 5:49:54 PM
There is definitely a smaller room for error, while in Order Up you can get away with restarting certain items. In Restaurant/Fast Food Panic the judging system is much more harsh and you not only got a timer for your guests but also an overall time. Its really hard to perfect a single task compared to order up.
---
Eh? You Serious? Hard Mode? How Disgusting!
Only the true fans should play on Hard Mode.