Echoes glitch?

#1bmhgamesPosted 9/21/2009 8:41:22 PM
Ok, so im at the place where you get the screw attack. All lasers are in place to break it, so i enter the bomb slot to activate them. But, I get stuck in the bomb slot, not able to use morphball bombs or get out. Anyone else experience this glitch plus a remedy for it?
#2sabata2Posted 9/21/2009 8:53:11 PM
Not being able to bomb is apparently a glitch.

No one knows what causes it, and no one knows how to fix it.

I hope you had a recent save man. You gotta restart.
---
There's hentai for everything. If you haven't found it, look harder. - Icadwallader
If it weren't for my PSP, I wouldn't be sane right now.
#3pokemeisterPosted 9/21/2009 9:06:58 PM
I'm pretty sure you can't use bombs if you got hit by a Rezbit virus (and haven't rebooted yet).

I dunno, I've already played Echoes' twice on the Trilogy and many times on the Gamecube but never got this glitch.
---
Currently Playing: Dark Cloud (PS2), SMT: Digital Devil Saga (PS2), Okami (Wii), Metroid Prime Trilogy (Wii), Viewtiful Joe (GC)
#4JoePDPosted 9/21/2009 9:07:28 PM
not being able to use bombs only happened to me when i got hit by a rezbit virus
---
"Alright. It's Saturday night, I have no date, a 2 liter bottle of Shasta, and my all Rush mix tape. Let's rock!"
FC's in profile
#5bmhgames(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2009 9:11:08 PM
thanks for the info guys. Im pretty sure i didn't get hit by a rezbit virus, so it must have been just bad luck. I was mad because i had to start over an hour's work. oh well it worked this time :P

dumb glitches.
#6FredCat07Posted 9/22/2009 7:55:31 AM
First goal; destroy all enemies in sight
---
All Hail the FredCat!! ~Blam
Brawl Code: 1676-3646-9077