After playing thisgame for a couple of hours I was all set to bash it...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Arcania: Gothic 4
  3. After playing thisgame for a couple of hours I was all set to bash it...
5 years ago#1
I even started taking notes in order to latter list all the issues I had with the game here on GameFAQS. Then I realized that I had been playing for over 6hrs and should stop in order to give my 360 a rest...but I didnt want to stop, I wanted to keep going. All I wanted to do the next day at work was go home and continue playing this game....which I did...all night!

Not an interesting story but pretty ironic, I hated this game and then ended up loving it despite its flaws
5 years ago#2
LOL,I felt the same way about 2 Worlds #1..It grew on me...Maybe I will give this try after I finish what im playing now.
---
2 Worlds 2, DS 2& Demon Souls. SL 350 Assassin-clad in Black & Blood...SL 112 Melee. 2 Gems, Enslaved & Nier.
5 years ago#3
I agree. I love this game. I look forward to playing this game every day when I get home from work.
4 years ago#4
I have been holding off on this game for a month and after reading these posts I have finally decided to give it a try. I hope it is worth it and I love it as much as you guys do.
---
PSN & XBL GT: Breezed
4 years ago#5

I am about 5 hours in and I am really enjoying it. Once you start to get some better weapons and level up combat is great fun. Also the side quests add depth and I find the characters likable. The game world and its locales are really nice and thoughthe adventure begins in a very linear fashionand tends to stay there, the various places you travel to and visit provide enough free roam variety to make this game well worth the purchase.

1. Boards
  2. Arcania: Gothic 4
  3. After playing thisgame for a couple of hours I was all set to bash it...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived