After playing thisgame for a couple of hours I was all set to bash it...

#1uthoria205Posted 1/26/2011 1:29:47 PM
I even started taking notes in order to latter list all the issues I had with the game here on GameFAQS. Then I realized that I had been playing for over 6hrs and should stop in order to give my 360 a rest...but I didnt want to stop, I wanted to keep going. All I wanted to do the next day at work was go home and continue playing this game....which I did...all night!

Not an interesting story but pretty ironic, I hated this game and then ended up loving it despite its flaws
#21949tcrPosted 1/28/2011 1:58:24 AM
LOL,I felt the same way about 2 Worlds #1..It grew on me...Maybe I will give this try after I finish what im playing now.
---
2 Worlds 2, DS 2& Demon Souls. SL 350 Assassin-clad in Black & Blood...SL 112 Melee. 2 Gems, Enslaved & Nier.
#3ndsherlockPosted 1/30/2011 7:15:26 PM
I agree. I love this game. I look forward to playing this game every day when I get home from work.
#4donellefPosted 2/17/2011 2:03:18 PM
I have been holding off on this game for a month and after reading these posts I have finally decided to give it a try. I hope it is worth it and I love it as much as you guys do.
---
PSN & XBL GT: Breezed
#5Saab33Posted 3/3/2011 12:20:19 AM

I am about 5 hours in and I am really enjoying it. Once you start to get some better weapons and level up combat is great fun. Also the side quests add depth and I find the characters likable. The game world and its locales are really nice and thoughthe adventure begins in a very linear fashionand tends to stay there, the various places you travel to and visit provide enough free roam variety to make this game well worth the purchase.