They could make this game so much better with just two simple fixes

#1simonsteelePosted 3/8/2011 9:51:22 PM
First--let your dude run faster. It is really annoying how slow he is.

Second...and I don't know why lower budget RPGs are doing this...but let us sleep in beds for crying out loud! I don't know what it is, but being able to lay down, restore health and pass time just seems like a no brainer.

I wish they'd just patch this. Make the game so much better. Two Worlds 2 has the same sleeping problem. WHY???
---
"What's it matter when I'm already dead inside?" --Gary
#2heavyacademicPosted 3/8/2011 11:45:52 PM
I think the character's movement speed depends on the type of equipment he is wearing.

As for the beds, I assume they wanted to hi-lite the alchemy and cooking features which let you make health restoring items.
#3VirtuaRacingPosted 3/9/2011 3:58:27 AM
A shame your health does not increase when you lay down, but I like the way they have kept it real.

I do use the beds and sit night time out just as you would in the real world. ;-)
---
XBL Gamertag: F40
#4octoberjonesPosted 3/17/2011 11:57:58 PM
Yeh you run faster when you strip down. That comes in handy when you need to jump across ledges to get out of a swamp temple (cough) . There are some quirks in the game mechanics, but its still one of the best looking games on the market. What other game lets you stop in the middle of raiding an orc cave, to try your hand at playing the tribal drums?

No by seriously my beef? Blocking the world off in sections and force the player to complete a myriad of regional plot quests in order to get to the next environment of the game. The whole place should be open, and if I want to just ignore the plot and run around, the game should let me. After all, I bought it.
#5ComfortablySadPosted 4/9/2011 8:11:52 PM
Gear slows you down and you'll acquire an item that lets you sprint fairly early. You also regenerate health. KEEP PLAYING!
---
Teenage angst has paid off well, now I'm bored and old.