any body still play /like this game?

#1spidermanmonPosted 7/25/2012 7:26:27 AM
I have been playing the demo and i liked it and i am thinking about getting it.I just want to know am i the only one who thinks this game is good?
#2Tom___DPosted 7/28/2012 10:05:43 AM
I loved playing this game, and have to say if you like the demo then you will not be disappointed with the full product.

I finished the game ages ago but I'm sure I will go back and replay it again sometime.
---
I'm not a nerd! I'm a video game enthusiast! - DRL
#3OgesMCPosted 7/28/2012 2:42:26 PM
Tom___D posted...
I loved playing this game, and have to say if you like the demo then you will not be disappointed with the full product.

I finished the game ages ago but I'm sure I will go back and replay it again sometime.

This exactly. I might add that this is a really beautiful game. Usually caverns and mines are on the dull side for example, arcania makes them nice to look at.
---
35 Lightnin'
#4coalhaloPosted 7/31/2012 7:43:46 AM
I bought this game last week, on a spur of the moment decision.

First off let me say that there are quite a few problems with this game, and many of them relate to bad coding more than more than gameplay, although there a few of them as well.
Having said that I can't stop playing the game and I should have it done by tonight or tomorrow, depending on what time I get home from the office.

If you don't expect another game like any of the last three TES games, Dragon's Dogma, or even KOA, then you should have a blast playing Gothic 4.

My one bit of advice is save often, since the game has a tendency to freeze after leveling up, and since the collision detection is bizzare at times (I have lost count how many time my character has gone sliding off the playable area resulting in instant death).
---
XBL Gamertag: coalhalo PS3 ID: coalhalo
"Death, he is my friend, he promised me a quick end"