My booty call chick Tami dumped me?

#1th_sleeper13Posted 11/5/2009 5:57:06 PM
I don't understand how booty calls work. Every time the icon pops up I head over and every thing is fine. Now all of a sudden she text msgs me and says I have to stick it somewhere else. How do you make them happy so they don't break up with you? Will she come back if I dance with her again and can I eventually get dumped by all of them so I don't have to get msgs from them? Thanks
#2DrAbysmalPosted 11/5/2009 6:24:21 PM
The girls will always dump you after you go there three times. Just pick up another one from the club.
---
GET OUT OF HERE STALKER
#3projekt3000Posted 11/5/2009 6:53:05 PM

It's not part of the 100% achievement, so why bother with it?

#4Minion3Posted 11/6/2009 5:17:52 AM
It's not part of the 100% achievement, so why bother with it?

Neither is enjoying the game so why bother? Right?
---
Beings that are born of dreams must return to them...
The power of Lavos can make hopes and dreams come true...
#5th_sleeper13(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2009 6:27:44 AM
Thanks for the info guys. Is there a never ending cycle of numbers you can get?
#6GTAcrazyPosted 11/6/2009 7:13:49 AM
"It's not part of the 100% achievement, so why bother with it?"

Wow. *facepalm*
You should get the ignorant post of the day award.
---
Typical day at GameFAQs: http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/544/poo7yd.jpg
GamerTag: Major Sousa
#7Hidden-AssassinPosted 11/6/2009 7:38:51 AM
Yeah, seems so. And don't lose Tami. She is the best one, since she is on the same street as the clubs and your safehouse, it's a straight shot/most convenient.

And about the 100% achv. you mentioned.... Can you trigger it if you didn't get it in standard GTA4 story (the stupid 200 pigeons thing I'm not bothering with), by way of 100%ing just 1 of these DLC add-ons instead ?

It has been proven that many of the GTA4 achvs. can be triggered by accomplishing their respective requirements in the DLC's instead, even in the stand-alone 'episodes' retail version. Can anyone confirm or deny having not gotten the 100% in GTA4, but then getting it in a DLC add-on, whether it triggers that 100pt achv. or not ?
#8projekt3000Posted 11/6/2009 7:40:18 AM

The point was the if you can hook up with any chick in the club, why bother with trying to keep trying to get a booty call with that girl? To me, that part was entertaining the first few times I did it..it lost its novelty rather quickly. I said to myself, "Oh..ok, that's what happens when you dance perfect at the club and the "surprise" the game prompted you about. What's next?"

I didn't know that because I found police shootouts, drug wars, and using the new weapons and cars available more entertaining than this that I would get flamed for wanting to play the main part of the game. Wow, get a life.

#9Hidden-AssassinPosted 11/6/2009 8:02:08 AM
My, "yeah, seems so", was directed to th_sleeper13, with respect to his query concerning "do the booty calls go on forever". And the reason you got flamed by the other guys, is because you seem to be implying ignorantly/pointing out that you are unaware of the several helpful purposes (quickly saving/getting health re-filled conveniently, without advancing time, for one, two, and three - there are more) of the whole booty-call thing. If someone can answer my question in my post above, it would be appreciated. Laterz.
#10Minion3Posted 11/6/2009 8:05:41 AM
I didn't know that because I found police shootouts, drug wars, and using the new weapons and cars available more entertaining than this that I would get flamed for wanting to play the main part of the game. Wow, get a life.

That had nothing to do with why you were "flamed". You basically made the statement that if someone wasn't part of some pointless achievement, why do it.
---
Beings that are born of dreams must return to them...
The power of Lavos can make hopes and dreams come true...