Akuma

• Topic Archived
6 years ago#1
Is the Akuma available anywhere besides the cheat code? In single player, not multi.

---
Eclipsing power is, at times, not only the instrument of demons, but also of gods.
Lost, but not forgotten.
6 years ago#2
akuma?
---
http://i43.tinypic.com/2pq2i45.jpg http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq65/II-VeZ-II/video33.gif
6 years ago#3
Yes, the Akuma. It's a new motorcycle that at the moment appears to be cheat code-only.

---
Eclipsing power is, at times, not only the instrument of demons, but also of gods.
Lost, but not forgotten.
6 years ago#4
It spawns in Free Mode/multiplayer when the pool of cars rotates to it. Once you cheat for one in single player others will start popping up too. Same deal with the Vader.
6 years ago#5
I don't cheat, and I still found a Vader on my own. I really doubt cheating is needed to see all of single player.
---
Why would anyone bother imagining someone without huge boobs? It defeats the entire point of imagination in the first place. -Uiru
6 years ago#6
I've seen lots of Vaders, though, but not a single Akuma.

---
Lost, but not forgotten.
6 years ago#7
Anyone else know?

---
Lost, but not forgotten.
6 years ago#8
Raging Demon!
---
Phoenix780: Says the better gaming experience for RE5 will be on PS3 basing his beliefs off of loyalty. Brand loyalty, dead or alive?
6 years ago#9
Serious answers, please.

---
Lost, but not forgotten.
6 years ago#10
How good is this bike? Kind of disappointed that not all of the bikes from the lost and the damned are in this.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived