infernus

#1iDIVIDEBYZER0Posted 11/15/2009 5:53:21 PM
where are the infernuses in this game? I grabbed one in the beginning of the game I think randomly but havent seen another since (might have been leftover spawns from a cutscene), Im using up a parking spot for it, do they spawn anywhere so I dont have to use a parking spot to keep it around?
#2LiqiudusSnakePosted 11/15/2009 5:59:35 PM
effing TAG!
---
Once Known as: liquidussnakeBB, Liquidus_Snake_
GT/PSN: LIQUIDUS SNAKES
#3PatchTuesdayPosted 11/15/2009 7:20:37 PM
If you've got a nice car you want to keep - but also want to drive - then a good tactic is to take it to a safehouse (Bohan works best), drive around the safehouse area for a while, and wait 'til another one spawns close enough so that you can take it AND still return one of them to the safehouse.
---
GT: Stringslayer420 - If I'm online and not watching a movie, I'm probably down for some Firefight or Halo 3.
#4evilo20293Posted 11/17/2009 6:34:40 AM
Just find an Corqette or whatever its called and drive it around the 3 islands..soon an infernus will spawn to.
#5th_sleeper13Posted 11/17/2009 8:13:01 AM
The inferous is in the rich parts of the map. Near the clubs you will always find a sweet car. I guess i got lucky cuz I was only playing for 5 minutes when I found an inferous near the clubs and when I parked it a super GT drove buy so I snaged that one to.

Trust me the area near the clubs is a good spot. Truthfully I have seen one parked in the lot beside M( a couple times.
#6TreewallerPosted 11/17/2009 9:21:35 AM
I found one right at the start too, and it was in a Burger Shot parking lot. The only time I've seen one since was when I was driving the first one around.
---
"Hey Sockbaby! You wanna food up with us or what?!"
Game o' the Moment: Hannah Montana - The Movie Game
#7iDIVIDEBYZER0(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2009 1:28:51 PM
So it seems like there was probably an infernus in the intro cut scene which caused them to spawn in the game for a short while. I havent seen any since then so that might be your only chance at ever getting an infernus.
#8KiastPosted 11/25/2009 5:25:16 PM

I guess I'm just lucky, I got one to spawn at the beginning (didn't take it), and another to spawn again by Maisonette 9 a few missions later (didn't take it), then a few randomly driving around.

Then I found like, 6 driving around Alderney during a replay of "Blog This!" after taking Gracie home. Parked all of 'em.

I see them driving around randomly, but they are still loads more rare than other vehicles.