How many rounds is Fight Club? Any tips for winning?

#1tomontPosted 12/8/2009 3:06:54 AM
How many rounds is fight club? I keep getting to the knife guy in the 5th round and I get beat every time. Any tips? I know about the counters but they don't always work for me. Maybe my timing is off?
#2The_SpennyPosted 12/8/2009 5:40:58 AM
Youtube it - there's a good method on there, and it's better than any description on here could ever be.

---
The Mad Gamer-sponsored by God
No one, including the moderators, knows the regulations for Gamefaqs. That's the problem.
#3zeldafanjtlPosted 12/8/2009 8:03:08 AM
There's 6 rounds. The game allows you to spectate between rounds. Do it. All of your health will be restored, and it will maintain your progress in the fights. Since you're starting each round with full health, you shouldn't have a problem.
---
"...cleave to no faith when faith brings blood." - Arthur Miller
#4tomont(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2009 5:41:16 PM
Thank you guys. I watched a couple of YouTube vids, plus Zeldafanjtl your advice really helped me out. I'm finally the champion!
#5parradox1992Posted 12/10/2009 7:07:08 PM
I'm sorry. I'm not supposed to talk about.....well, you know.
---
If you are reading this signature, there's a 9 in 10 chance that I hate you with a fiery, bleeding passion. Nothing personal, I just strongly dislike you.
#6MARTINROCKSPosted 12/12/2009 1:29:33 PM
NO WAY!!! TOMONT, I AM THE CHAMPION!!! YOU HAVE NOT BEAT ME YET!!! If you want to be the man, you have to beat the man!!!

Egh thought this could use a little wwe smack talk here.
---
NY GIANTS SUPER BOWL XLII CHAMPIONS Hey New England take your DREAMS of Perfection and shove them up your ###
#7XroadsQualPosted 12/12/2009 11:17:38 PM

I thought WE were the champions, my friends...

#8MARTINROCKSPosted 12/13/2009 6:18:12 AM
..... AND WE'LL KEEP ON FIGHTING TILL THE END......WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! THERE'S NO TIME FOR LOSERS CAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!..... OF THE WORLD.

No seriously, all you have to really do is kick all of your opponents down. This was easy for me because, I could never score a knife, or baseball bat. I would knock them out of their hands but they would disappear. Wish I could get them, because then I would have gone to town on them, just like Captain Baseball Bat Boy.
---
NY GIANTS SUPER BOWL XLII CHAMPIONS Hey New England take your DREAMS of Perfection and shove them up your ###