How do i use the parachute?

#1iluvupsetsPosted 12/20/2009 9:07:51 PM
I cannot figure out how to use the parachute once i jump off a building!
---
"(Looks) Like a ghost maybe... And the thing about ghosts, is that they previously died..." ~EckyThump
#2bryseronPosted 12/20/2009 10:03:58 PM
a
#3iluvupsets(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2009 10:20:23 PM
After many tests I thought you to be a liar good sir. It was until i tried a different controller that i learned the A button was broken all along.
---
"(Looks) Like a ghost maybe... And the thing about ghosts, is that they previously died..." ~EckyThump
#4KunkanahPosted 12/21/2009 10:14:55 AM
Are you saying you went the whole game without running?
#5Agent_StarFirePosted 12/21/2009 4:18:50 PM

ok first of all u need to get a parachute u will know if you have one in your inventory by switchiong through your weapons list anf it will be to the right of your grenades/bombs section then press R (right trigger, the one you use to shoot) and you should se Luis strap it onto your back (dont jump unless its on your back) then run up to a ledge and once you have jumped press A to use it (you may have to tap it a few times)

#6EVE6 FANPosted 12/22/2009 4:01:39 PM
Its actually possible to equip the chute while falling. I jumped out of a chopper once without equipping it, and while falling (he still falls awkwardly and yells) i cycled to my chute and was able to equip and use it. Actually makes jumping out of the chopper a little more interesting.
---
"Your coach is a cheater, your rings are a lie, you were a backup at Michigan."
Tosh.0 on Tom Brady