How do i use the parachute?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: iluvupsets

iluvupsets
7 years ago#1
I cannot figure out how to use the parachute once i jump off a building!
"(Looks) Like a ghost maybe... And the thing about ghosts, is that they previously died..." ~EckyThump

User Info: bryseron

bryseron
7 years ago#2
a

User Info: iluvupsets

iluvupsets
7 years ago#3
After many tests I thought you to be a liar good sir. It was until i tried a different controller that i learned the A button was broken all along.
"(Looks) Like a ghost maybe... And the thing about ghosts, is that they previously died..." ~EckyThump

User Info: Kunkanah

Kunkanah
7 years ago#4
Are you saying you went the whole game without running?

User Info: Agent_StarFire

Agent_StarFire
7 years ago#5

ok first of all u need to get a parachute u will know if you have one in your inventory by switchiong through your weapons list anf it will be to the right of your grenades/bombs section then press R (right trigger, the one you use to shoot) and you should se Luis strap it onto your back (dont jump unless its on your back) then run up to a ledge and once you have jumped press A to use it (you may have to tap it a few times)

User Info: EVE6_FAN

EVE6_FAN
7 years ago#6
Its actually possible to equip the chute while falling. I jumped out of a chopper once without equipping it, and while falling (he still falls awkwardly and yells) i cycled to my chute and was able to equip and use it. Actually makes jumping out of the chopper a little more interesting.
"Your coach is a cheater, your rings are a lie, you were a backup at Michigan."
Tosh.0 on Tom Brady

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived