How to Call for Alley Oops and Double Teams?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K10
  3. How to Call for Alley Oops and Double Teams?

User Info: linhbach88

linhbach88
6 years ago#1

I was watchingan NBA 2k10 My Player video online and Smoove and another guy were calling for double teams. I was wondering how do you callfor a double team. Also, how do you call for an alley oop? I know how to throw alley oops but I don't know how to call for them. By the way, I am seven games into my player mode for the Heat and I am starting. How long did it take you guys to start for your team?

User Info: SereneKhaos

SereneKhaos
6 years ago#2
You call for double teams by holding LB. Not sure about calling for alley-oops tho...
6x8=24 kills needed for that. Not to mention whether or not he had hardline.
It's possible. -lionheart079

linhbach88
6 years ago#3

thanks man.

User Info: armincASA

armincASA
6 years ago#4
To call for oops you press Y. The ball carrier will lob a pass up but only if you have a clear path to the basket. The motion for the catching and dunking happens by itself
Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.

User Info: Froobradio

Froobradio
6 years ago#5
Not too sure about the double team thing, but you call for an alley-oop with Y, and it would usually take me 5-15 games to get into the starting lineup.
GT: Klaudius5000
http://i.imgur.com/hi6Lf.jpg http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/0207/nfl_g_saintsts13_576.jpg

linhbach88
6 years ago#6

thanks people! now i know that calling for double teams are LB and oops are Y. It took me 7 games to start on the Heat. W00T!

1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K10
  3. How to Call for Alley Oops and Double Teams?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived