2K Sports SERVER STATUS

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K10
  3. 2K Sports SERVER STATUS
6 years ago#1
STICKY Request Please!

This was posted by 2K Admin Ron on the 2K Forum 14 Hours Ago:

Servers were up well last night as things continue to improve. NBA Today and the sports ticker are still turned off for the time being as we make some more tweaks.

The PS3 should be fine throughout the day, but we may have a hiccup here or there on the 360.

Until we get new news from him then expect to be disconnected when online or try a few times to connect if you couldnt the first time.
6 years ago#2
Damn I was looking for this answer for such a long time.
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of a moderator]
XBL GT: x AMBIITIION604
6 years ago#3
Well i'll try my best to keep everyone posted through this thread. I'll post whenever I see a new post or any new news from Ron about patches, game updates and specially Server Status... I've seen sooo many threads asking about server status or updates or what not so I figured might as well start one here...

---
"Give them nothing, but take from them everything"
6 years ago#4
Still no new updates about the servers but as of rightnow it's been up and working. I had problem connecting a few times and I got disconnected from the server a few times but I was able to re-connect after a couple of tries...

---
6 years ago#5
Posted by RON 2 days ago on the 2K Sports Severs:

The gameplay server over the weekend was pretty steady in terms of having a smooth experience when finally finding a game. We need to get finding a game straightened out completely now.
---
6 years ago#6
We need to get finding a game straightened out completely now.

let me know when that runs because playing pick-up games and games with my crew is useless (freezing, disconnects, we haven't even played one game)...back to building my PG.
---
http://card.mygamercard.net/lastgame/Bobby+Crougar.png
Soon we will all have to make the choice between what is right and what is easy
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K10
  3. 2K Sports SERVER STATUS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived