Fastest way to gain skill points (my player)

#1panthers4444Posted 1/21/2010 4:46:50 PM
Wht do you guys normally do? Play until you get an A+? Or play the entire game? I need to get up fast so I can play crew games.
---
Im not saying that Tim Tebow is Jesus, but that if Jesus played football he'd be Tim Tebow. -Clay
#2SimbolaPosted 1/21/2010 6:49:16 PM
What do you mean by "play until you get an A+"?

Once you get an A+... you keep playing.
---
It's amazing that every time you open your mouth, you prove you're an idiot. - Vegeta
#3jventura051Posted 1/21/2010 6:52:12 PM

Just keep on playing, and try to keep an A+. A+ gets you 900 points all by itself. I think an A gets you 400. Add most of your skill points to speed, layup, and shoot in traffic. You will get a lot of easy baskets after that, which will raise your skill points also.

#4panthers4444(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2010 9:03:21 PM
I meant foul out after you get an A+. Is getting the A+ and fouling out faster or is playing the entire game?
---
Im not saying that Tim Tebow is Jesus, but that if Jesus played football he'd be Tim Tebow. -Clay
#5FroobradioPosted 1/21/2010 9:41:58 PM
^Better if you can put up more stats :P
---
GT: Klaudius5000
#6DABaracusPosted 1/21/2010 10:25:01 PM
Why would you foul yourself out after you get an A+? First, you might loose your A+ by fouling. Second, the longer you stay in the game, the more SP you can earn with your individual performance.

Make sure your game's quarter length is 12 min. Yeah, the games are long, but you should have no problems earning an A+ and lots of SP. Also, I won't start a game unless I have fairly easily achievable game Objectives, like Score at least 11 pts, or Shoot at least 49% from the field. That's an extra 300 SP right there...
#7BleepBloop360Posted 1/21/2010 11:05:48 PM

Why would you foul yourself out after you get an A+? First, you might loose your A+ by fouling. Second, the longer you stay in the game, the more SP you can earn with your individual performance.

Make sure your game's quarter length is 12 min. Yeah, the games are long, but you should have no problems earning an A+ and lots of SP. Also, I won't start a game unless I have fairly easily achievable game Objectives, like Score at least 11 pts, or Shoot at least 49% from the field. That's an extra 300 SP right there...

what you said would gain him alot but i have heard another strategy where you play on 5 mins because your grade adjust to the mins you play.if i play 12 mins it would take me longer to get an A+ than if i play 5.
and you could probably play 3 5min games in an hour.lets say you get 2 objectives and 150 performance points per game.
Thats 3750 in an hour.i play 10 min quarters because getting milestones and playing sim is more important to me.
---
What Neil Armstrong actually said on the moon "FIRST!!!"
#8triggar23Posted 1/21/2010 11:21:04 PM
Ugh I play 12 mins because you can get triple doubles easier. But with the new patch stealing is a bit harder for me. Maybe it's just me
---
I love ME some ME!
Welcome to LOSERVILLE!!! Population - 4
#9FroobradioPosted 1/22/2010 7:10:13 AM
^I heard the CPU passing is a bit better now after the patch :P
Of course, I have 99 stealing so I just get mine from my guy, lulz.
---
GT: Klaudius5000
#10BlueDemon1999Posted 1/23/2010 5:22:02 AM

your rating goes down when you commit fouls. When you have an A+ you are probably playing a great game, why not finish it. If you are worried about loses the grade, just make good passes for the rest of the game and box out. Don't force anything and pass to the guy with the white circle around hit feet - you usually get a "good pass" point.