STILL CAN"T PLAY online!!!!!!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Homefront
  3. STILL CAN"T PLAY online!!!!!!
4 years ago#1
Really now haven't been able to play since Sunday, WTF is this. This game is awesome if online worked but it doesn't. Damn you Homefront!! Can anyone else get online?
---
(R.I.P Kelsey Shannon)
The world will never be the same without Michael Jackson. :,(
4 years ago#2
Not a friggin-tall, this is a brand new game WTF!!!!!
4 years ago#3
I can get 8v8 skirmish games but not the 32 player battles i bought it for. I havent been able to play ground control since sat. Come on Kaos! Your games dying here!
4 years ago#4
I've had no problems playing this week except for the occasional broken lobby. I have no idea what you you guys problem is, but I don't think it's the game.
4 years ago#5
I'm been having the same problems, I have not been able to get on a online match since Friday.
I keep getting stuck in the Lobby.
They need to patch this soon.
---
The Firehawk
  1. Boards
  2. Homefront
  3. STILL CAN"T PLAY online!!!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived