I need a battle code...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Homefront
  3. I need a battle code...

User Info: LAboy06

LAboy06
5 years ago#1

I rented this game just to try it, and I like it. The only bad thing is that I got to lvl 5 in a few rounds. I like that you lvl up fast but I need a code and it would be dumb to have to buy a code just bc Im renting. I want to rank up but Im not sure if Im going to drop 60 bucks on it yet. I need to get past 5 to decide that since the single player is so short.

User Info: don2978

don2978
5 years ago#2
why 5 ps3's? are you selling them or breaking them? if i went through 5 ps3's then its time to move on to the next game system. ijs... after 2 i'd been done with ps3's

LAboy06
5 years ago#3

I never went thrpugh 5 ps3s, that would suck, actually Im on my second one in 2 years. The 5 is referring to the max rank I can reach on this game, which is annoying me.

LAboy06
5 years ago#4

LAboy06 posted...

I never went through 5 ps3s, that would suck, actually Im on my second one in 2 years. The 5 is referring to the max rank I can reach on this game, which is annoying me.

*3 years

User Info: bman52480

bman52480
5 years ago#5
LOL I took the code out of the box on the shelf in the video store today. Obviously was the first renter :)
"The Miss Universe Pageant is fixed, the winners are always from Earth."

User Info: OhGood

OhGood
5 years ago#6
So you want someone who paid full price to give you a code?
Everything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
  1. Boards
  2. Homefront
  3. I need a battle code...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived