Scar(3 round burst)
M110
Bushmaster ACR

feel free to add to the list
---
GT: HaVoKx OblivioN
RANK in BO: 4th Prestige Level 22
#2patriotsdynastyPosted 12/18/2010 1:22:24 PM
if u go to their website you'll see the rest of the weapons they have available, i'm sure there's more to come. www.defendyourhomefront.com
#3runuts27Posted 12/20/2010 12:41:25 AM
M16 is single shot only? SCAR is three round burst? Seems like a cheap way of trying to create diversity in weapons, oh well.
---
I'm interested in this...
#4patriotsdynastyPosted 12/24/2010 6:18:54 AM
today's m16 has a 3 round burst.
#5bumdudePosted 12/24/2010 9:09:27 AM
Some real life guns have a switch to toggle between firing modes. Good example of this in game is Rainbow 6 Vegas. Why won't game designers give us the option of changing firing modes?
#6xXbacchusXxPosted 12/25/2010 2:44:53 PM
^probably because then you wouldn't use certain guns because they dont toggle....or aybe cuz theres no buttons left over on a controller for it. i know the original Call of Duty on PC i could switch the firing mode of the MP44 from auto or single by pressing "M". It was the same for the BAR and the Thompson. Maybe if you buy the PC version you could be able to. Look into it bro :)
---
Gamertag: GangstaNuggetS
Dum spiro spero, dum spero vivo.
#7runuts27Posted 12/27/2010 11:02:06 AM

^probably because then you wouldn't use certain guns because they dont toggle....or aybe cuz theres no buttons left over on a controller for it. i know the original Call of Duty on PC i could switch the firing mode of the MP44 from auto or single by pressing "M". It was the same for the BAR and the Thompson. Maybe if you buy the PC version you could be able to. Look into it bro :)

Almost every modern SMG/AR has a select fire option, and every console version of GR and Rainbow Six has had that option, the reason why a lot of FPS's don't have it is because they use auto/semi/burst to distinguish weapons like in Halo. In the newer COD games they do it because the guns have such low recoil and the maps are so small you can fire full auto all the time with no consequences. I think it would be useful in games like this and battlefield though which are a bit more realistic and have big maps.
---
I'm interested in this...
#8Arch_AtheistPosted 12/28/2010 8:22:25 AM

You also might want to keep this in mind. Only military versions of weapons fire fully Auto and 3 round burst. So it is possible to assume you aren't using a military grade weapon but instead a civilian.