3. Storyline
4. Controls
5. Weapons
6. Multiplayer
7. Music
8. Useful Links*
9. Estimated Release Date

1. What is this?
This is pre-faq that is used to find out what is what about this game and what is already known.

2.The Grinder...What is it???
The Grinder is a First-Person Shooter developed by High Voltage Software. It takes place in Western United States, most roughly Texas or Arizona and you hunt supernatural creatures (better than it sounds) such as vampires, werewolves, undead, and slashers. This game was inspired by Left for Dead and horror movies, such as From Dusk Till Dawn, John Carpenter's Vampires, Dead Alive, and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. This game is using the Quantum3 engine and another, new technology, the Imposter and Instancing system. This lets HVS take one enemy, and duplicate them with exact detail as many times as they want, and lets them make the enemy bigger or smaller, different color, etc. as much as they please. This alludes to big groups of enemies to slaughter or die by. <(^-^)> The Quantum3 engine also lets 65, fully detailed enemies be on screen without any glitches or faults (tested by HVS).

3. Storyline
The story is that supernatural creatures have been unleashed upon the world, and you're trying to figure out how and why. The story takes place in western United States, most roughly Texas or Arizona. The supernatural creatures include vampires, werewolves, the undead, and slashers. There are four characters that are in the game, but its unsure if you can choose which one to play as. They are:
Doc, an "underground doctor" who wants to figure out the creatures tick and how they function;
Hector, a greedy bounty hunter who's in it for the money and the kill;
AJ, an "urban explorer" who wants revenge on the creatures being as the survivor of a slasher attack;
and Miko, a Japanese assassin who is tired of her job, and now finds the thrill of killing these creatures.

DO NOT POST YET
#2Shadow15463(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2009 3:41:23 PMmessage detail
4. Controls
Just like their previous game, The Conduit, this game also has FULLY customizable controls, as well as a customizable HUD.

5. Weapons
Not much is known about weapons, but Nintendo has confirmed these weapons: .45 Magnum, SMG, AK-47, and the pump-action shotgun- 12 gauge. However, there will be more weapons in due time.

6. Multiplayer
The best part of any FPS, but this is a special one for Wii. Why? The Grinder features offline splitscreen. This game has offline, 4-player, splitscreen multiplayer, offline, 4-player, splitscreen co-op, online 4-player co-op, online versus, and survival. It is unknown if you can bring friends into online, but most likely, yes.
For the online, there are leaderboards, Wii Speak functional, and HVS's own version of the Achievement system.

7. Music
Little is known about the music being done. Music for the "blood and gore" parts of the level will be done by Skinny Puppy and Coil. As waves of enemies come, the music will become more fast, high-paced, and frantic.

8. Useful links
IGN Interview:
http://wii.ign.com/articles/986/986663p1.html

Nintendo World Report:
http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/newsArt.cfm?artid=18553

The Grinder Gameplay Footage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NmnHJc4pvI&feature=channel

9. Estimated Release Date
Nintendo states that The Grinder will be released Holiday 2010.

Some things i forgot to mention: In the story, there are multiple branching paths in each level that offers a different way to play and different monsters to fight, etc.

you may NOW POST
---
Has anyone beat me?
SU:Wii-Spagonia-2 min., 29.699 sec.
#3SoraZerkerPosted 7/2/2009 5:13:48 PMmessage detail
I was making one of these.....

This one is way better though.
---
If you can read this sentence, you don't need glasses.
#4Shadow15463(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2009 6:35:11 PMmessage detail
thanks! i try my best. this is my first though :)
---
Has anyone beat me?
#5Shadow15463(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2009 5:19:39 AMmessage detail
come on! some stcky this plz
---
Has anyone beat me?
#6Andyman413Posted 7/3/2009 7:45:06 AMmessage detail
From reading this, it already looks better than The Conduit.
---
I'm not just sure, I'm HIV Positive
Wavebirds cause lag on Brawl!
#7plkoo69Posted 7/3/2009 9:41:18 AMmessage detail
how do you sticky.
---
I don't know about you guys, but this whole 'computer' idea sounds like witchcraft.~gamecritic1126
I have same time posted with myself.
#8Shadow15463(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2009 12:27:59 PMmessage detail
u sticky by going onto the message detail thats under my name in the first message and scroll to the bottom to give a reason why this should be stickied. i think it should cuz it has a lot of info.
---
Has anyone beat me?
#9Sylus2015Posted 7/5/2009 7:53:14 AMmessage detail
I sent a Sticky Request. ^_^

Very good job.
---
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent and discerning if he holds his tongue-Proverbs 17:28
Anti-Glitch Fortress of Veteraness Council Member
#10Shadow15463(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2009 6:37:52 AMmessage detail
^thanks! :D
---
Has anyone beat me?