Stuck in the dwarven mines =(

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny
  3. Stuck in the dwarven mines =(
4 years ago#1
i'm tasked with trying to find 3 pieces of moonsilver to repair the forge. i've found 2 of them and have searched the entire map 4 times now, inch by inch looking for a missing room or chest or something but no luck =(

anybody have any idea? every other quest is complete, nobody on any of the other maps sell it or have any other quests to do.. totaly blocked right here
PSN ID: Riftweaver81
I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools-Jon Irenicus BG2
4 years ago#2
Must be a bug. I have the same problem exactly, and I am sure there was three of bars that I picked out. Only two of them in inventory, though. I have also crossed entire dungeon, all roads and upper platforms as well, and now I'm stuck there also.
4 years ago#3
it wasnt a bug, the 3rd one is really really well hidden. its in the bottom right corner of the map, behind a tiny bit of wall where you have to get behind for the chest to be uncovered..

after that, there is a really annoying fire puzzle. then the final map which is where i am stuck now. the last push is insainly difficult due to the waves of enemies every 15 seconds that never stop spawning.. i cant even use the freaking cheat code for god mode to get past that part =(
PSN ID: Riftweaver81
I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools-Jon Irenicus BG2
4 years ago#4
You're right. It was exactly there where you said it would be.
I finished it, and I am sooo disappointed with the ending. Is it possible there are more endings than this?
4 years ago#5
This was so helpful that I had to join this site lol.
  1. Boards
  2. SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny
  3. Stuck in the dwarven mines =(

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived