Stuck in the dwarven mines =(

#1BladenytePosted 6/26/2012 3:45:33 AM
i'm tasked with trying to find 3 pieces of moonsilver to repair the forge. i've found 2 of them and have searched the entire map 4 times now, inch by inch looking for a missing room or chest or something but no luck =(

anybody have any idea? every other quest is complete, nobody on any of the other maps sell it or have any other quests to do.. totaly blocked right here
---
PSN ID: Riftweaver81
I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools-Jon Irenicus BG2
#2nedjonPosted 6/27/2012 10:52:55 PM
Must be a bug. I have the same problem exactly, and I am sure there was three of bars that I picked out. Only two of them in inventory, though. I have also crossed entire dungeon, all roads and upper platforms as well, and now I'm stuck there also.
#3Bladenyte(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2012 2:18:10 AM
it wasnt a bug, the 3rd one is really really well hidden. its in the bottom right corner of the map, behind a tiny bit of wall where you have to get behind for the chest to be uncovered..

after that, there is a really annoying fire puzzle. then the final map which is where i am stuck now. the last push is insainly difficult due to the waves of enemies every 15 seconds that never stop spawning.. i cant even use the freaking cheat code for god mode to get past that part =(
---
PSN ID: Riftweaver81
I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools-Jon Irenicus BG2
#4nedjonPosted 6/28/2012 11:17:42 PM
You're right. It was exactly there where you said it would be.
I finished it, and I am sooo disappointed with the ending. Is it possible there are more endings than this?
#5Kane2015Posted 7/6/2012 10:38:29 AM
This was so helpful that I had to join this site lol.