okay now i am pi**ed

#1Foril89Posted 8/1/2012 11:43:36 AM(edited)
so i buy this game and buy internet for the installing and what nots and STEAM!!!! fails on me.

It says Creating local game cache files...
Preparing Spellforce 2 - Faith in Destiny files for install...

and NOTHING else happens, after a while it timesout,

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Edit: I bought the hardcopy
#2BladenytePosted 8/1/2012 6:48:31 PM
well, i recommend returning it and try to get your money back. overall this game isnt worth buying, even if you are a diehard spellforce fan =/

as for how to get it working. you might want to try going to the offical forums rather than gamefaqs... we arnt exactly known for our good tech related helps
---
PSN ID: Riftweaver81
I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools-Jon Irenicus BG2
#3Foril89(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2012 9:08:11 PM(edited)
BladerNyte posted...
well, i recommend returning it and try to get your money back. overall this game isnt worth buying, even if you are a diehard spellforce fan =/

as for how to get it working. you might want to try going to the offical forums rather than gamefaqs... we arnt exactly known for our good tech related helps

Aaaah, but I like GameFAQS so much... Haha, well I got it working but this game has lost its way. Spellforce 1 was a legend, Spellforce 2 Gold Edition was just a disappointment, Spellforce 2: Faith in Destiny is just a fail. Waisted money just to learn never to buy another spellforce game again.

Thanks anyways.
#4BladenytePosted 8/1/2012 10:47:29 PM
hate to say it, but i did warn you about that =)

glad you got it working though
---
PSN ID: Riftweaver81
I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools-Jon Irenicus BG2