What Would YOUR Space Marine Chapter Be Called?

#1CyberneticRatPosted 10/7/2011 6:17:57 AM
And what would they look like? I'm interested to see your responses! :D
---
Gamer Tag: MANNKILLER83
#2dasboosPosted 10/7/2011 7:18:38 AM
My custom ones for mp are 'The Bone Dragons' and 'The Dragon Bones' havent decided which is chaos/imperial yet lol. They both have the same kind of colour scheme and are descended from one of them lost legions. The colour scheme is bleached bone for primary, red ink for secondary and gold trim. I reckon they look pretty badass, I can put some pics up when I get home if anyone cares enough.
---
"Scissors are over powered, Rock is fine." - Paper
GT - stealth finger
#3Richmaester6907Posted 10/7/2011 8:27:56 PM

The silence.

..........here I pray that nobody watches a certain BBC program. But yeah thats my chapter name.

#4ParaSpartanPosted 10/7/2011 9:09:26 PM
Mantis Guard. Based on the Praying Mantis PMC from MGS4 in their appearance (black tops, tan bottoms, bolters painted like SCARs). Raven Guard successor in the vein of Shrike, meaning an emphasis on efficiency, resourcefulness, and tactics over silly narrow-minded traditions.

I play them with a counts-as Shrike and a seemingly balanced force that is deceptively quick and flexible thanks to army-wide fleet.
---
~~SUPER SONIC FIGHTER~~
Sonic the Hedgehog FTW!
#5Blue_SaxPosted 10/7/2011 10:11:53 PM
Richmaester6907 posted...
The silence...........here I pray that nobody watches a certain BBC program. But yeah thats my chapter name.

People know what Doctor Who is, dude.
---
Oh golly goose.
#6FenriswolfPosted 10/7/2011 11:05:24 PM
I named my Chapters after Clans from MechWarrior - Jade Falcon, Ghost Bear etc
---
Hello
#7SSjIllpallaPosted 10/9/2011 1:05:52 PM
/tg/ created my preferred chapter already... Reasonable Marines... go ahead, ultras and wolves, stand in the open like the bullets/lasbolts/beetles/plasma balls flying at you are raindrops... we'll be busy capturing hostages/negotiating with the enemy leader. unless its nids, then we'll fight alongside of you.
---
You mistake the slave for the master. You will understand better when i take you back inside. - The Deceiver:Deus Ex Mechanicus
#8Richmaester6907Posted 10/9/2011 3:49:52 PM

Blue_Sax posted...
Richmaester6907 posted...
The silence...........here I pray that nobody watches a certain BBC program. But yeah thats my chapter name.

People know what Doctor Who is, dude.
---
Oh golly goose.

Congratulations genius here's a gold star *

#9Blue_SaxPosted 10/9/2011 4:14:34 PM
Thanks. <3
---
Oh golly goose.
#10Grim_starPosted 10/14/2011 9:10:16 PM
The Grimstars.

And they would all have emblems with a skull on a star. Black armor, red arms, half black half red helm, and gold trim!
---
Not changing this sig until Phoenix Wright becomes DLC in MvC3 - Started 2/6/11
(Does a new version of the game count?! It's not DLC!)