List of guns

#1chubbymuffinPosted 4/14/2010 11:54:23 PM
I thought i heard something about there be a list of guns or potential guns. If so, please link.
---
PINK MANLY TANk
#2tree_ornamentPosted 4/15/2010 5:35:53 PM
best i got

Q: What are some of the weapons we will see?
A: We’re looking to have 24 guns in the game, broken into four groups: there are five pistols (including semi-autos, full autos, revolvers), seven “light weapons” (like sub machine guns and sniper rifles), seven “medium” weapons (assault rifles and shotguns), and five “heavy weapons” (think HMGs and grenade launchers). So there’s a wide variety, and the ones you get to use are based on the body type you choose for your character – the bigger your character is, the bigger the guns he can carry.
#3godofRE4Posted 4/22/2010 2:50:21 AM
sweet i gatta make my char fat so i shoot grenade launchers
#4KeeperofthedarkPosted 4/22/2010 6:41:11 AM

Do you happen to play CoD, my good sir?

#5AnngwishPosted 4/22/2010 12:49:49 PM
Can you hold two guns at the same time (Like pistols and SMGs)?
---
Daisy...Daisy...Give me your ansssweerrss doooo-Hal 9000
I SUPPORT THE REAPERS! Cheers to the destruction of organic life.
#6necroslayer880Posted 4/22/2010 1:23:19 PM

Probably, although it is completely unpractical. Sure it was fine back in the day, like for examples pistols didn't always have a bullet in brass, you'd have to drop the bullet in and pour gun powder in, somewhat like rifles except you didn't load the pistol through the muzzle. Well not by the time the revolver was around anyway. This was why people would hold two pistols in "Cowboy" movies, because 12 shots before having to hide and pour gun powder in to your weapon was better than only 6 shots.

In modern situations with semi automatic and full automatic weaponry holding two pistols or even worse two submachine guns at once is a poor choice, because it is harder to be accurate, takes exponentially more time to reload than just swapping a magazine for one weapon, and in the case of submachine guns it would be pointless because if you were shooting fully automatic with one in each hand you'd be very lucky to hit your target, unless maybe you were trying to do something horrible like wound and kill a crowd.
#7Mega_Nacho_2121Posted 4/22/2010 2:36:00 PM

It's been confirmed that no, you can not. Although you can hold a knife and pistol out as well...
---
"You are nothing but a roll that likes ponies" - L0Z
What I was called when I couldn't time travel...
#8H0RSEPosted 4/23/2010 12:01:22 AM

It's been confirmed that no, you can not. Although you can hold a knife and pistol out as well...

yes, dual wielding is out. Something that intrigued me though, was in the 3rd Container City vid, the guy has an assault rifle AND a grenade launcher equipped, so it looks like you can pick at least 2 'main' weapons. Maybe you don't 'have' to have a pistol, maybe you get 2 weapons along with a pistol...and grenades of course :)
#9KeeperofthedarkPosted 4/23/2010 6:32:03 AM

Maybe you can only have two 'primary' weapons if you're a heavy body type.

#10AnngwishPosted 4/23/2010 7:54:07 AM
ah that's sad, but that's okay THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!
---
Daisy...Daisy...Give me your ansssweerrss doooo-Hal 9000
I SUPPORT THE REAPERS! Cheers to the destruction of organic life.
More topics from this board...
FAQ v1.1zerocoal1205/23/2011