FAQ v1.1

#111RussellGorallPosted 5/9/2011 9:47:38 AMmessage detail
Thanks zero and contributors!
#112Wolfwood44Posted 5/9/2011 11:57:59 AMmessage detail
Check out the Shadowrun board, they have some lurkers who answer questions, though you can find most answers by looking a little. I recently got Shadowrun but am turned off by buying skills/equipment -- same reason I never bothered with Counter Strike.

And 1 is obviously the lonliest number.

Unless you're in the UK, because that just sucks that they have to wait longer.
---
GT: Silt44 PSN: Silt44
Brink Clan Board: http://fftasb.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=brink
#113khan8671Posted 5/10/2011 7:19:52 AMmessage detail

guyz i want to know how do i get to use the weapon i customize offline? i completed those challanges but for some reason after customizing the guns,i cant seem to use them,or i dont know how.Whenever i start the campaign (which sucks byb the way,feels like MP,no story),i get the same 2 weaponseverytime.How do i change that?pls i wana know,customizitation is the only reason im still interested in the game.

#114zerocoal(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2011 12:22:03 PMmessage detail
khan8671 posted...
guyz i want to know how do i get to use the weapon i customize offline? i completed those challanges but for some reason after customizing the guns,i cant seem to use them,or i dont know how.Whenever i start the campaign (which sucks byb the way,feels like MP,no story),i get the same 2 weaponseverytime.How do i change that?pls i wana know,customizitation is the only reason im still interested in the game.

Go to a command post and change your weapon.
---
I lost the game.
zerocoals.proboards.com <-- unprohibited debate site.
#115ATARIJAWAPosted 5/11/2011 12:30:27 PMmessage detail
Q. Why do we have to have bots?
A. The bots are there to make sure that while a player is gone, the opposing team won't totally wipe the floor with the disadvantaged players. Do not worry though, these bots are very intelligent and are actually competent at playing the game.

Really?
---
I have two autistic brothers; only one games, but he cheats like crazy -- Bangoskank
#116Ravage319Posted 5/11/2011 2:14:06 PMmessage detail
ATARIJAWA posted...
Q. Why do we have to have bots?
A. The bots are there to make sure that while a player is gone, the opposing team won't totally wipe the floor with the disadvantaged players. Do not worry though, these bots are very intelligent and are actually competent at playing the game.

Really?

lol
---
[gt] BlindDeth
"What do the latins know about war? Last time I checked there were none left" -ducttape83
#117Canuck3kPosted 5/13/2011 5:23:24 PMmessage detail
I just want to make sure I have this correct. Brink doesn't have modes like Deathmatch and CTF, it has objectives just based on the maps, right? Sorta like TF2?
#118quetip1Posted 5/13/2011 8:33:01 PMmessage detail
correct, but I have played very little brink so my answer may not 100% correct, except for the part about no TDM and CTF that I know to be true.
---
{|||}---------------------{|||} Q-tip
"you can mute people in [real life] provided your stronger than they are and have access to duct tape" - detnom
#119littlealanguyPosted 5/18/2011 2:07:29 PMmessage detail
Bro does anyone else love this game as much as I do. I liked Brink so much I made a montage check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeaLSE5q1ec
#120xenonoxPosted 5/23/2011 4:47:16 PMmessage detail
Canuck3k posted...
I just want to make sure I have this correct. Brink doesn't have modes like Deathmatch and CTF, it has objectives just based on the maps, right? Sorta like TF2?

It's a mixture of objectives in one map.

After each completion of objective, more time is added and the objection changes depending on what you have to do next.

Amen.