When does the DLC come out?

#1amitydrivePosted 6/4/2011 12:20:56 PM
Anyone know?
---
GT:xXDarkHorizonXx
Feel free to send a friend request
#2VozlovPosted 6/4/2011 12:38:24 PM

Hopefully soon, so I can test it out and realise it's still a broken game. Then sell it.

#3amitydrive(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2011 12:58:12 PM
Why wait if you seem to hate it so much?
---
GT:xXDarkHorizonXx
Feel free to send a friend request
#4Sylus2015Posted 6/4/2011 1:33:05 PM(edited)
Because it makes him feel edgy to be a part of the Brink-hate band-wagon.

"Hey kids! Aren't we just the coolest for coming to a board to insult the community that enjoys it? Let's all hop on the band-wagon and constantly gripe and moan to a community that really just wants to play their game in peace. We're such rebels. Maybe next week we'll do something more productive with our time. Nah! Who are we kidding? We're just going to keep griping even though the game's been out for almost a month. Woo! Brink sucks!"

>_>
---
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent and discerning if he holds his tongue - Proverbs 17:28
For all intents and purposes, just know me as The Mute...
#5ServarePosted 6/4/2011 1:38:15 PM
Vozlov posted...
Hopefully soon, so I can test it out and realise it's still a broken game. Then sell it.

This one speaks truth...
---
"The worst thing about quotes found on the internet is you never really know if they are true or not."
- Abraham Lincoln
#6KeeperofthedarkPosted 6/4/2011 3:21:26 PM

Sylus2015 posted...
Because it makes him feel edgy to be a part of the Brink-hate band-wagon.

"Hey kids! Aren't we just the coolest for coming to a board to insult the community that enjoys it? Let's all hop on the band-wagon and constantly gripe and moan to a community that really just wants to play their game in peace. We're such rebels. Maybe next week we'll do something more productive with our time. Nah! Who are we kidding? We're just going to keep griping even though the game's been out for almost a month. Woo! Brink sucks!"

>_>
---
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent and discerning if he holds his tongue - Proverbs 17:28
For all intents and purposes, just know me as The Mute...

Actually, this one speaks the truth. Or at least logic. Look, I get it if you have a few problems about a game, and want to talk about it, but if all you're going to do is bash the game and talk abouth how you are going to sell it, please just leave. You are doing nothing productive for the board, and it just makes it horrible for people that actually enjoy the game.

#7H0RSEPosted 6/4/2011 4:15:49 PM
Vozlov posted...

Umm, it's DLC, not a patch....
#8404errorunknownPosted 6/4/2011 5:11:17 PM
Vozlov posted...

wait
still a broken game?

if you feel that way now, why wait for it?
either that or gb2trollcave
---
People who have admitted to reading my sig: 16
#9RufusNKenRSTierPosted 6/4/2011 7:41:27 PM
There IS a patch coming- presumably its gonna come out with the DLC.
---
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#10Soylent_HeroPosted 6/4/2011 8:18:34 PM
Patch came out last week. Trufax.
---
(` . . | . . -|- |-| . . . .
_)()\/|(/_|\||_ | |(/_|`()
More topics from this board...
FAQ v1.1zerocoal1205/23/2011