so i finished the campaign what-ifs and it said it was loading 'aquarium' next.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Brink
  3. so i finished the campaign what-ifs and it said it was loading 'aquarium' next.
4 years ago#1
i selected 'win the game' or whatever and the ending cut scene played. when i went back into the campaign menu, there is no 'aquarium' level. what gives?

are there more levels after the 2nd 'what if' level and how do i find them?
Remember.... violence is NEVER the answer. Sometimes, though, it's the question... and the answer is "Yes".
4 years ago#2
I think that's it, but have you downloaded the DLC (I don't remember what levels those contained, they may very well be the what-if levels you are talking about)?
GT/PSN: Silt44
My Blog (Comics, Video Games, and Movies): www.masterofevilnomore.blogspot.com
4 years ago#3
i dont have the DLC btw.

evidently the game goes from the campaign directly to freeplay if you dont select 'finish the story' at the end.
Remember.... violence is NEVER the answer. Sometimes, though, it's the question... and the answer is "Yes".
4 years ago#4
Well, seeing as how "free play" is the same thing as the "campaign", that makes sense.

Sad I haven't heard anything about a Brink 2. If they could overcome their hurdles, Brink still has a lot of potential.
GT/PSN: Silt44
My Blog (Comics, Video Games, and Movies): www.masterofevilnomore.blogspot.com
  1. Boards
  2. Brink
  3. so i finished the campaign what-ifs and it said it was loading 'aquarium' next.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
FAQ v1.1zerocoal1205/23/2011