Anyone want to add me for the online achievements?

#1kvmerPosted 7/5/2012 5:34:30 AM(edited)
I always liked the game but never really bothered with the achievements. Already have 30 of them, so I decided to just go for it. I see there are 4 online achievements. The Death Adder and Dreamarena I can just get by playing random online matches, but it seems to me like Outrunner would be almost impossible to get in random matches. And Racing Hero will probably be easier too, against a friend, instead of online.

If interested, let me know!

Edit: Oh, I just noticed that you can only get the Dreamarena achievement if you play a friend, ranked matches don't count for that one. Just did my first online race in the game and I immediately won without any problems. 20 second-lead, but nowhere near to lapping someone of course. Now I'd just need someone for the Dreamarena and Outrunner achievement.
#2kvmer(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2012 5:37:09 PM
Never mind, got them already.

Love the game, although I would like to add that 320 MP for Forklift Ryo is probably the biggest rip-off in the history of videogaming, especiallysince the forklift is already in the game as standard Ryo's all-star move. I bought the game used for 6 euros. Yet Sega is still asking 4 euros for a character that's actually already on the disc??? I already feel like an idiot for dishing out 6 euros to download the extra track, with metal sonic.