Crystal Skull Part 1 97% complete...

#1sandyandskipPosted 1/15/2010 6:21:38 PM
OK, I have all the characters, all the cars, all the bricks, done all the stories with TA achieved. Rocket ship shows in the "box" at the warehouse level, so all 10 chests have been opened and the rocket is assembled. So what's the problem?

The problem is that there is one more faintly glowing treasure chest outside the rocket and I can't find any way to get INTO the rocket. What am I missing?

---
There is no such thing as a stupid question, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.
#2the-shackPosted 1/15/2010 8:39:17 PM
DId you get True Adventurer on all levels in both story and Treasure modes?
#3sandyandskip(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2010 2:23:27 AM
Yes I did. Still can't make it work. I went back and did EVERY single thing again. Still no joy.
---
There is no such thing as a stupid question, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.
#4MistizoomPosted 1/18/2010 7:27:08 AM
I am having the exact same problem. I am 97.5% complete on Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Part 1. I have completed everything, true adventurer on every level, etc. However when I got back into the first story of the game (warehouse?), even though I have completed that level twice and gotten the treasure chest twice (and beat my own time the second tim), when I go back into that level it shows an "X" by the treasure chest, as if I haven't gotten it yet. I am wondering if this is some kind of glitch or if there is a way around this?
#5MistizoomPosted 1/24/2010 9:58:40 AM
I figured out it actually thinks I haven't gotten true adventurer in the Hangar Havoc level, even though I have at least twice. I can't think of any way around it. I got in and have millions of studs when I finish the level and it still doesn't show it as having true adventurer when I go back in and Replay Story. Frustrating.
#6stewb1409Posted 1/29/2010 6:38:01 AM
So the little coins don't show on the level portrait on the hub's passport in the warehouse?
---
Divum Castellum Necessitas Humus Fundato
#7MistizoomPosted 1/30/2010 11:23:00 AM
The coins do show up. Even a pic of the rocket shows in the box in the warehouse. But there is still a glowing treasure chest left and the rocket isn't complete and I can't get into it.
#8stewb1409Posted 1/30/2010 1:55:52 PM
Re-play all 5 levels with golden chests then, i've stated this bug numerous times on this board about the disappearing chests. Simply redo the 5 extra level to get their golden chests to find out which one is missing.
---
Divum Castellum Necessitas Humus Fundato
#9feoxPosted 2/1/2010 10:34:56 PM
We had the same problem. We just re-entered Diner Destruction (killing all 10 rats and picking-up the treasure chest) and the last treasure chest on the rocket ship appeared.

This method was mentioned in other game forums. If it still doesn't work try re-doing all the treasure modes (regular levels and bonus levels) and check if the last treasure would appear after each treasure mode.

Good luck!
#10MistizoomPosted 2/6/2010 9:05:26 AM
Redoing Diner Destruction worked. Thanks for all the help!