Beginning area

#1mpercPosted 11/19/2009 2:13:32 PM
Does anyone have a walkthrough for getting all items in the beginning area. I'm confused on how to get all red blocks and pages for the game.
#2ekaterina82Posted 11/19/2009 2:42:14 PM
not a walkthrough but I can tell you you can find diary pages hidden in the ground, or floating in the water.........and about red bricks...sometimes you have to do things...for example in the mine, but others you can find it when you break rocks or so...it depends, some are too easy, other takes a little time, but it's not very difficult. I've managed to get all the diary's pages (i had 2 missings) and all the red bricks.
Get luck!
#3mperc(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2009 3:14:30 PM
On the first right screen at the far right end you see a little monkey and then it jumps up high. I used a digger to dig up a note but couldn't find any other way to follow the monkey. Do I need to follow the notes instructions to continue?
#4EricDent1Posted 11/19/2009 7:11:48 PM
You have to slowly approach the monkey and grab it when it is not "alert" (flashing yellow) with the A button.

BTW how the heck do you beat the Boulder Skittle game from Satipo?
---
Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!
#5mperc(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2009 7:48:26 PM
It was very difficult but I beat it the 3rd time. First I made sure I was moving really fast except when up high on the ledge. I went after the ones on the right first and made my way up to the ledge. I carefully made my way to the 1 pillar up there then fell down to get the rest. As long as you have high speed and good balancing on the small paths you should be fine.
#6mperc(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2009 9:20:34 PM
I've made it into the 3rd area in the mines and still haven't seen the 2 carts. How far into the mines are they?
#7ekaterina82Posted 11/19/2009 11:07:03 PM
the two carts are at the top of the mine
#8mperc(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2009 11:38:34 PM
Is this during the Mine Cart Mayhem challenge? I just went through all 3 areas and didn't find 2 carts at all.
#9mperc(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2009 11:51:05 PM
Well I know it can't be in the challenge cuz I've double checked it and there were no other carts. So where is this mine the note talks about?
#10ekaterina82Posted 11/20/2009 12:07:20 AM
they're on top...you remember when you have to go through all the rails and when the carts coming down? and finally you have to climb a large ladder? after all of that you found the villian? there you can find the two carts...

Anyway, the note says something like 'get out and breath the fresh air, then jump 4 times to the east and you will land in the target' (something like that, i'm playing in spanish ...LOL)