what is poo money?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: aw_chris

aw_chris
7 years ago#1
I unlocked this earlier today, and switched it on in the extras menu but haven't noticed anything different yet. Anyone know what it is?

User Info: Submachiner

Submachiner
7 years ago#2
When you are on an animal (camel, horse) press B and they will poop out studs. Seriously.

User Info: aw_chris

aw_chris
7 years ago#3
Excellent! :-)

User Info: roryjr

roryjr
7 years ago#4
How many studs? Is it enough to make up for the 60,000 stud cost? Basically, how quickly will I make up the cost? I'm still going through and have not bought any of the multipliers yet.
RoryD

User Info: Submachiner

Submachiner
7 years ago#5
Infinite studs come out. You could sit there and get 60,000 if you wanted too. Every so often a blue or purple will come out. One level I missed a couple of studs to get True Adventure so I used the animal to poop out additional studs (1000 I think) to gain the status.

User Info: roryjr

roryjr
7 years ago#6
It works great. Especially with 2 players. My son and I put 2 camels butt to butt and started banging on the B button. With 8X multiplier on, the stud counter rose pretty quick.
RoryD

User Info: illegalcheez

illegalcheez
7 years ago#7
Dear god...the above message..OH JOHN RINGO NO!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived