Online PS3 vs Xbox

#1Zero2505Posted 9/1/2010 5:35:31 AM
Not trying to start a war here, both games were look the same, play the same, and every thing else the same, other then controllers. But what I was wondering, which one do you think will have more people online? I know that Armored Core was more popular on the PS3 then Xbox, so do you guys think it will be the same with this game as well, or do you think they will be about even?
Thanks
---
PSN/GT: Zero2505
Monster Hunter Tri: Kira ID: XMTKF5
#2KellAsetPosted 9/1/2010 2:01:34 PM

What about PC version? personally I think that PC version will have biggest community of all.

#3GregSo1idusPosted 9/1/2010 2:14:55 PM
^ I think they're all too busy playing Starcraft II.
#4opfer_gvPosted 9/1/2010 3:31:44 PM
Not just SC2, there are other titles like new Halo and HAWX2 etc. on the way. FME does not look good when there are other big titles coming out at nearly same time.
For question, I guess PC version will have more people. Hopefully release from Steam helps sale a bit..
---
After series of bad lucks, there is always good luck follows.
- Syuji Terayama.
#5KellAsetPosted 9/1/2010 5:01:25 PM

Pfff, like ppl can't play more than 1 game at once or buy more games than 1 at once heh.

"Fun fact" as some say heh, Halo Reach leaked, yep I heard ISO is already available in internet and pirates are all over it, not that I have any interest in that game, not even a slight interest.

#6mark3heatPosted 9/2/2010 8:56:37 PM
I think its the PS3, there would probably be a lot on pc as well. Going back from last year, when this was announced a 360 exclusive before, everyone was shocked. Because you rarely see a strategy game on the 360, fm fans all expected if there was a new entry it would be on the ps3, and a lot knew that if FM is a 360 exclusive, it would be a shooter.

Anyone want to play FME on the ps3, add me "AseroX" no one I know of really plays FM so I wonder if we make a clan or something. I know you guys from the boards anyways. I'll probably get this at the weekend of its release.
#7LegaiaRulesPosted 9/2/2010 9:11:07 PM
My FM Online teammates said PS3 and PC are the hot choices for FM Evolved over there in Japan. 360 just isn't that popular over there, and the possibility of mods on the PC version is making people consider buying that one.

---
Front Mission Series: The Fan Translation Project in progress: check frontmission.info for more!
#8GregSo1idusPosted 9/3/2010 10:06:50 AM

^Possibility.Watch this be as mod unfriendly as DOWII

#9mark3heatPosted 9/3/2010 7:08:53 PM
I don't know about mods, Square Enix is crazy over-protective of their stuff. Did FMO support modding?

It was a good thing it wasn't a 360 exclusive, can you imagine one of the popular series in Japan to be not on PS3.
#10GregSo1idusPosted 9/4/2010 7:08:33 AM
No MMO that I know of has supported modding of anything but the player's UI.I wouldn't be suprised if FMO followed this.It's a shame really,with some work the PC version could become a proper FM but I don't remember hearing anything about mod support or even if they would allow it.