Weapon Location List

#1XenonSalbeiraPosted 4/30/2010 8:03:08 AM
If you have any additional information about the location of a weapon, tell me!
If you have any additional information about the Strength of a weapon at level 4, tell me!
Also I do not play the english version of the game, so tell me if some locations have other names.

I only placed the strength of weapons at level 4, and only the strength of significantly strong weapons at lower levels. Also most of the weapons with "unknown" location somehow got in my inventory automaticaly, so either you can buy them or get them after a weak sidequest.
One weapon is also found within the underground laboratory where you help Emil. I do not remember which it was.

Template:
Name: Way to optain. Attack, Additional Magic Power, Weight at level X

One Handed Swords:
Nameless Blade: The first weapon you own. 204 Attack, +30% Magic, Light at level 4
Lily-Leaf Sword: You can buy it from the weaponstore in Hometown.
Nirvana Dagger: You can find it on the stairways in the lost shrine.
Moonrise: You get it by helping a guard in the southern plains.
Rebirth: You get it by helping the prince of Facade in the dungeon.
Earth Wyrm's Claw: You can buy it at the weaponstore in Facade.
Blade of Treachery: Unknown (possibly bought)
Beastbain: You can buy it at the weaponstore in Hometown. 282 Attack, +60% Magic, Heavy at level 3
Faith: You get it from the mayor of the myth-forest. 266 Attack, +50% Magic, Middle at level 4
Ancient Overlord: Unknown. 283 Attack, +50% Magic, Very Light at level 4
Phoenix Dagger: You can buy it at the weaponstore at the coasttown. 240 Attack, +50% Magic, Middle at level 1
Labyrinth's Whisper: Unknown (Sidequest) 313 Attack, + 60& Magic, Very Heavy at level 4
Iron Pipe: After completing the sidequest "The Magic Stone" you can go into your dreams in myth-forest. You will be teleported to the place where you protected your daughter from the shades at the beginning of the game. Look behind the storeshelf to find a box. There you'll find it.
179 Attack, +30% Magic, Light at level 2

Two Handed Swords:
Kusanagi: You get it at the beginning of the second part of the game. 339 Attack, +30% Magic, Light at level 2
Axe of Beheading: You can buy it at the weaponstore in hometown.
Vile Axe: Unkown (possibly bought)
Beastlord: Unknown (possibly bought). 715 Attack, +50% Magic, Heavy at level 4
Iron Will: You can get it from the junk-keep brother. Item of Plot Progression
Phoenix Sword: You can find it on the way to the last boss of the game in a box just in the first room when you enter the last dungeon. 400 Attack, +30% Magic, Middle at level 1
Labyrinth's Song: Unknown 860 Attack, +60% Magic, Very Heavy at level 4

Spears:
Transience: You get it at the beginning of the second part of the game.
Spear of the Usurper: Unknown (possibly bought)
The Devil Queen: Unknown (possibly the weapon from the underground laboratory)
Sunrise: You can buy it at the weaponstore in hometown.
Beastcurse: Unknown (possibly bought)
Captain's Holy Spear: You can buy it at the store in the coast town.
Dragoon Lance: Unknown (possbibly bought)
Phoenix Spear: You can buy it at the weaponstore in Facade.
Labyrinth's Shout: You can find it as a "treasure" at the end of the sidequest "The Broken Map"
#2BreadSkinPosted 5/2/2010 12:36:20 AM
Bump
---
PSN: BreadSkin
The mods are a joke
#3XuvitasPosted 5/2/2010 1:33:56 AM
The dragoon lance is right before the armored boar chase you in the final dungeon in a crate
---
????
#4Tekkaman_SabrePosted 5/2/2010 3:42:31 PM
Labryinths song is from the quest 'Disturbing the Sleep of Kings'-the quest the king will give you after clearing it of the bandits/shades the first time, towards the end of the game.
---
"You are just a puppet...you have no heart...and cannot feel pain"~ PSN: Deathfire
#55TiLLPosted 5/2/2010 6:38:34 PM
You get the Blade of Treachery in the mansion when the little Medusa kid helps you out right before the first fight with black book (not the fight in the Nier's village ) OR It is a drop from shades. I remember finding it in the hallway right before the actual boss fight
#6dmc0930Posted 5/9/2010 1:08:27 AM
i need these weapons. can u help me out?
Labyrinth's Whisper
faith
vile axe
Spear of the Usurper