Where can if find giant egg ?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. NIER
  3. Where can if find giant egg ?

User Info: Trisagion

Trisagion
6 years ago#1
Want to upgrade Phoenix Spear. I read that you can get it in tree near village's north gate but i've been reloading my save over 30 times without result...

User Info: SealBlade

SealBlade
6 years ago#2
Bump.
Crusnik 02, Nanomachine activate...80% -Abel Nightroad
PS3 ID: CruxisNightroad

User Info: clad974

clad974
6 years ago#3
Search more!
It's random. I found one in the back of the save point and another on the hill.

User Info: GRAF1CS

GRAF1CS
6 years ago#4
Trisagion posted...
Want to upgrade Phoenix Spear. I read that you can get it in tree near village's north gate but i've been reloading my save over 30 times without result...

Found my by the Tree you mention

User Info: L33T_D34TH

L33T_D34TH
6 years ago#5
I'm not sure of this, but I got really pissed lookning for giant eggs too, and I started mindlessly attacking the chickens(to no avail of course). But the next time I entered the village i found a giant egg. I did it again and came back to the village to find 2 giant eggs. As I said not sure if this is just a coincidence or not but it might be worth a try.

User Info: Bokey407

Bokey407
6 years ago#6
I tried a number of times to find the giant eggs by reloading the village area from north gate and I also tried setting the time/date forward and then reloading my saves and I still could not find any at any of the treasure spots in the village. I then ATTACKED the chickens as said above ^^^ and found a Giant egg in the same area as the chickens without reloading the area. I think it is possible attacking the chickens triggers it... as strange as that may sound!
  1. Boards
  2. NIER
  3. Where can if find giant egg ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived