Where can if find giant egg ?

#1TrisagionPosted 5/2/2010 6:35:43 AM
Want to upgrade Phoenix Spear. I read that you can get it in tree near village's north gate but i've been reloading my save over 30 times without result...
#2SealBladePosted 5/2/2010 10:05:52 PM
Bump.
---
Crusnik 02, Nanomachine activate...80% -Abel Nightroad
PS3 ID: CruxisNightroad
#3clad974Posted 5/2/2010 11:52:04 PM
Search more!
It's random. I found one in the back of the save point and another on the hill.
#4GRAF1CSPosted 5/3/2010 8:17:53 AM
Trisagion posted...
Want to upgrade Phoenix Spear. I read that you can get it in tree near village's north gate but i've been reloading my save over 30 times without result...

Found my by the Tree you mention
#5L33T_D34THPosted 5/4/2010 1:31:35 PM
I'm not sure of this, but I got really pissed lookning for giant eggs too, and I started mindlessly attacking the chickens(to no avail of course). But the next time I entered the village i found a giant egg. I did it again and came back to the village to find 2 giant eggs. As I said not sure if this is just a coincidence or not but it might be worth a try.
#6Bokey407Posted 5/8/2010 10:59:29 PM
I tried a number of times to find the giant eggs by reloading the village area from north gate and I also tried setting the time/date forward and then reloading my saves and I still could not find any at any of the treasure spots in the village. I then ATTACKED the chickens as said above ^^^ and found a Giant egg in the same area as the chickens without reloading the area. I think it is possible attacking the chickens triggers it... as strange as that may sound!